• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost for new page:
Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

I feel faint.

Is this all confirmed?...

ELAMOR

Just when I was thinking Mario Kart 8 was "just ok", they pull me back in to make me excited again.

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Nintendo Business Meetings are as followed - release everything in November:

Super Smash Wii U
Captain Toad
Pokemon ORAS
Mario Kart 8 DLC
Amiibo

No wallets will survive.

DedValve

Banned
This only makes me more hyped for smash dlc.

Villager? Link? Fzero? Excitebike? Nintendo kart is happening in most unexpected ways!

also

Banned
Shall be interesting to see what people say about non-Mario character coming to Mario Kart ;) Personally, i think the new content looks pretty nice, and i dont mind it being more of "Nintendo Kart" instead.

AC characters I have no problem with, but Link doesn't fit.

Timeaisis

8 new courses is great for that price, too.

And to think, I thought Wii U had a good year last year. This is shaping up to be the best one yet.

Mario Golf: World Tour had significant amounts of DLC. Might not call it a big Nintendo game, but the DLC was amazing and even had a season pass.

They said about buying as a bundle.. maybe they'll bundle them together for £12?
It is a super good deal regardless to be honest.

Grizzo

can't wait to throw bob-ombs and shells at Isabelle, her damn building restrictions get on my last nerve in AC:NL (also when she just choose to shut down the town hall for the whole day when there's a special event going on).

JazzmanZ

Seems someone in the UK put these up to quickly, I imagine they planned to announce this tomorrow during the Free DLC update

majik13

pretty sure I called this about amiibos to a degree. What do I win?

Anyways this is rad, still hoping for some battle arenas.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, so I can have Link riding the Blue Falcon on an Excitebike track? Super Smash Racing is almost here!

Good lord, I want this NOW. Judging by the EU price, I'm expecting it to be about $10. Now hopefully we'll hear about the tracks soon, because I wanna see what the returning stuff is & more of those Nintendo-based tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom