• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Holy shit. This is great.

Now I know why the lineup of characters in MK8 is so underwhelming. They saved the big ones for the DLC.

Chopper

Link to the Animal Crossing page:

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-d...art-8-aoc-pack-digital-download/10991122.html

10991122-1409070673-879396.jpg
WHAT?!

This just gets better.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This kind of stuff is going to make so much money for Nintendo. If they wanted they coudl survive for a 100 years just by making Mario Kart 8 DLC.

Neiteio

I hope this becomes the trend: All-new Mario-themed courses in the main game, then more retro tracks and Nintendo-themed courses/characters in the DLC. Hell of a way to expand the game.

IndustryX

Shall be interesting to see what people say about non-Mario character coming to Mario Kart ;) Personally, i think the new content looks pretty nice, and i dont mind it being more of "Nintendo Kart" instead.

I don't see why they didn't implement the idea long ago. Seems like a no brainer.

Chaos17

The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario’s Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.
hahah xD

jaina

Maybe they don't even need to split the online players. You could participate in the tracks online but not vote for them. And not choose one of the characters/vehicles you didn't buy. Probably wishful thinking.

JDSN

Banned
And thus Mario Kart 8 (Plus Pikimn 3 for free) becomes the smartest gaming purchase I have done since Resident evil 4.

Kinsei

Banned
I hope we can also play as the female villager.

I wonder what Zelda area will be a track... Hyrule Field or is one of those a forest that might be the lost woods?

It could be a one lap track that starts in Hyrule Field (Just outside the castle), the second section could have you driving through Lake Hylia and then up Zora River, and finally, it would end with an ascent up Death Mountain.

Dad

We're going to have four different versions of Mario and Peach, but still no Diddy Kong. Everything else is amazing though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sucks that we have to wait until May 2015 for the Animal Crossing content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom