• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etzer

Link to the Animal Crossing page:

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-d...art-8-aoc-pack-digital-download/10991122.html

10991122-1409070673-879396.jpg

IndustryX

Im all in Nintendo 4 new cups dry bowser and link? Wow awesome awesome awesome

Hopefully there is some form of a LoZ course!

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Is Nintendo Kart replacing Mario Kart eventually?

After MK8 I had no doubt it was the only direction left to take the franchise. Especially with Amiibos.

Looks like it has begun.

For purchasing these packs you unlock the ability to:

Play these maps with almost no one, as the grand majority of the player base isn't going to buy the DLC.

Considering everybody who plays online will probably be heavily lambasted with ads for the DLC, I bet a big chunk of people will have it. I play mostly online with friends or in person anyway.

That DLC is really cool and all (making a true Nintendo kart as it should be), but May 2015 release date for the Animal Crossing stuff? Like that's a really fucking long time even if it does have a 8 tracks and a few characters.

jaina

(I wish all the best to the employee who clicked publish for that page.)

The Mercedes DLC and leaked (or shopped?) cup images made me already pretty confident that there will be DLC, but I just expected more tracks. So pretty happy right now :)

Mlatador

Banned

There is another NEW KART in there (baby peach in the back). Can somebody increase it with photoshop? (I can't do it myself, I'm playing starcraft right now).

EDIT: FUCK it, I'm gonna do it myself :D Screw Starcraft...

maxcriden

Oh. OMG. That is unexpected. Leaks be flyin'. DAMN.

zvsxoutp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There is a new Kart in there (baby peach in the back). Can somebody increase it with photoshop? (I can't do it myself, I'm playing starcraft right now).

OMG I'd know that kitty suit Bullet Bill cart anywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom