• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Albo

Omni...

Arnie_true_lies.gif

on the other hand i manged to dodge two blue shells in that match yay

I haven't even joined yet and I already know mine is :{

How long has it been impossible to join a tournament without adding the code? I swore that we used to get invaders at one point.
As long as "Code Required" is added then it's impossible.

Now communities, however... Ah those were the days lol.

EDIT: Gotta eat dinner. inb4 last night happens again. IF IT HAPPENS WITH 50CC I WILL DIE LAUGHING.

Azure J

You guys are seriously playing Scrubcc in Frantic?

Why am I oddly curious as to what this looks like now?

Before that though, have some replays I should have put up since yesterday night:

Excitebike Arena: Yes, that was three simultaneous Bob-ombs that went off right there. You can check the replay in game yourself in the NeoGAF DLC |OT| folder. I don't know what kind of luck I have to get put in that situation. :lol
Royal Raceway: This match happened immediately after the Excitebike race. I got robbed TWICE after almost having a three-peat in the rooms.
Dolphin Shoals: Such a cool looking segment when I get the fire flower and go off on the people gliding off the cliffside in the stage. Not shown is someone in front of me firing backwards in the last seconds of this clip.
Toad Harbor: Just a complete fucking robbery right there on the finish line. I got straight up Hamburgled. DaFake winning... >_<
Mario Circuit GBA: A few moments of brilliance aside (I see you getting bopped after murdering my shine in cold blood there Omnicient), that Bullet Bill in the last half of the third lap was insane. :lol
Rainbow Road SNES: Omnicient: "Booty bump too stronk, Eguchi pls nerf!"

ffdgh

I haven't even joined yet and I already know mine is :{

How long has it been impossible to join a tournament without adding the code? I swore that we used to get invaders at one point.

There's an option whether or not to allow everyone or only those who knows the code.

ChrisD

Saw the Blue Shell, tried to brake, but the boost pads said no and sent me over ocean where I now had to wait twice as long for Lakitu.

ChrisD

Whoa, some seriously crazy lag. Crossed the line 3rd but results said I was 6th. People were also teleporting all over. Finally there was the item wheel delay.

Annnnd as I typed I got a D/C.

Top Bottom