• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 getting a red case in NA? Claims nintendo.com

boyshine

Well... The good news is that I have ZombiU which will look perfect with this red case.

Smart. I have a blue case in reserve after getting the Rayman Legends steelbook cover, so if NoE decide to do the same, I'll just use that one. But... are they not doing a Wii Wheel bundle? It's sold just solus? That'll seriously affect sales. Don't they understand how the "toy factor" of the Wii Wheel is a huge part of the Mario Kart Wii success?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
i3e2jXwi7R2ud.jpg

The 8 needs to be red as well. Still pretty gross looking though.

damn now I wish red was the chosen colour for WiiU boxarts

Keyouta

Who came up with the idea to use clashing colours? Why not just, like in this thread, make the banner at the top red, or just keep it blue?

Did we ever confirm if this case color is true? Im gonna go ahead and assume so because these are also the cases gamestop had on advertising when I went today.

Isotope

Did we ever confirm if this case color is true? Im gonna go ahead and assume so because these are also the cases gamestop had on advertising when I went today.

The demo kiosks at Best Buy had Mario Kart 8 in a red case too (No demo available; just a trailer). Ir's more or less confirmed I'd say.

VanWinkle

Forgot about this. Argh. Going to drive me crazy with my OCD about my game cases all looking the same. I have one PS3 Greatest Hits game with a red case and it drives me MAD.

Meohsix

I'm not sure Nintendo even knows what color case it's coming in.
in the email NOA just sent me, it shows it in the normal blue case.
YGKw25R.png

Top Bottom