• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

So here are all the title entries for OT3:

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| Man, F*ck this Game (2 votes)
Mario Kart 8 |OT3| you fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow lol (2 votes)

Last chance to vote since OT3 will be up shortly (I won't be able to post it later)
I still like "Mario Kart 8 |OT3| Man, F*ck this Game" tho.

I can't decide between these two

Yeah, I'll put in a vote for Shell of a Time. Between the red shell shenanigans last night and the most recent games on Toad's Turnpike and Moo Moo Meadows, it definitely describes this game perfectly.

Omnicent

Guess I'll go with

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| you fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow lol

When I made that statment I didn't expect this. Should put 'salty title provided by Roo's 2nd place blue shell' in the OP =P

Omnicent

The "lol" part ruins it IMO

you could just omit that cause i agree. i added that so i would come off less salty (I edited in the lol. dont think anyone noticed that though)
Without the lol it embodies the soul ok MK8.

frantic mode anyone?

I also like - Mario Kart 8 |OT3| you fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow. - yes, without the "lol".

I can do a little frantic till Curleh Mustache starts (yipes is on the mic, so probably in 30-60min)

Roo

you could just omit that cause i agree. i added that so i would come off less salty (I edited in the lol. dont think anyone noticed that though)
Without the lol it embodies the soul ok MK8.
Not even that lol could hide how salty and full of hate and rage towards me that comment was.

Roo

I still think we should make frantic our default mode.
Shit is fun even when you're being hit constantly.

You deserve that 6th place, Prob.

I still think we should make frantic our default mode.
Shit is fun even when you're being hit constantly.

I would prefer that you didn't. This is fun sometimes but I'm already getting a headache >_<

Edit: Oh god, my TV got an update or something and rebooted at the start of Mt. Wario :{

How did I make it to 6th?

Picked up a Wii U with Mario Kart 8 and 3D world today!

Fired up MK first for an hour or so, great fun. I did the 50cc Mushroom, Flower and Shell Cups. Bit easy, as to be expected on 50cc i suppose! Favourite levels so far are Shy Guy Falls and the rework of Toads Turnpike. Hoping to dig in deeper tomorrow (and figure out how to redeem my code for W101!)

Tripon

who closed it and how? Wut.

let's just move to the normal other one I guess.
Its automatic. Tournaments are closed for a half an hour every week to tally up points to see who 'wins'. And then they reopen with everyone back to zero points.

Whomever started the tournament picked a bad time for the closure though.

Top Bottom