• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Maker [Wii U] is real, folks.

Piers

I hope they can do more than simply switch 'visual styles'. I want Super Mario World controls, best one. SMB1 controls like poo.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
The more "styles" they'll add, the more likely I'll buy this game. The New Mario inclusion is already very welcomed! But everything will depend on the sharing: I'm not a fan of creating levels, but if I can download potentially infinite New Mario (and old Mario!) levels to be played with the usual good playability of Super Mario platforms, I'll be totally in.
Mario VS DK and Pushmo are a good hint at what they'll probably do for level sharing I presume

Alphahawk

I hope they can do more than simply switch 'visual styles'. I want Super Mario World controls, best one. SMB1 controls like poo.

All art styles share the same physics. This is done so you can design in one art style and then play through it however you want.

OmegaDL50

Oh, yeah. I'll definitely will be buying this.

WYSIWYG style touch screen stage creation, sweet!

Now add Super Mario Bros. 3 or SMW Style sprites / physics and I will consider this perfection.

Top Bottom