• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Season Pass detailed (New story content, challenges, more)

God damn that opening cutscene was pretty crazy, in a good way.

I don't think I've ever really liked the Rabbids a whole lot, but they seem to be represented well in this game so far.

God damn that opening cutscene was pretty crazy, in a good way.

I don't think I've ever really liked the Rabbids a whole lot, but they seem to be represented well in this game so far.

Peach spends the money of the kingdom making huge statues of herself instead of bolstering the anti-bowser defenses.

DAT opening cutscene was fantastic! Man who's the new girl character from the beginning. I wasn't expecting that. It's so good to hear some voice acting.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Have it preordered from amazon but would pay full price if I could fine a uk retailer selling it earlier so I could play during the bank holiday weekend

Palehorse

Thanks for this, I watched the first 30 seconds of the exploration vid and just stopped. I don't want to spoil any more. My copy will get here eventually (thanks amazon) so I will wait to see it all first-hand.

Any impressions from those who got it early yet?

I just received my copy but I wont even get to play it for probably 2 more hours. Will give impressions either late tonight, or tomorrow.

Also I don't really like Strategy games very much... lol so thats where youd be getting impressions from lol

taranatar

Got mine today as well in the UK :)

Mario_game.jpg

Top Bottom