• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marry Me - Season 1 |OT| From the creator of Happy Endings and pennydance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

I looooooved Happy Endings,

5 episodes into this and I am not feeling it, the cast dont have the synergy of HE.

hope it gets better though...

Zalasta

Maybe just a coincidence but I thought it was funny that both Cyrus Beene's (of Scandal) husband and recent lover have made appearances on Marry Me.

gblues

Banned
Not a fan of the title. Reminds me of:

tumblr_mn2fnp3XUW1qcyb0lo1_250.gif

I laughed when Jack tried to cut off his sleeves with a pair of scissors.

I also enjoyed that restaurant bit at the end with Kay too.

Fun episode, I'm still enjoying this!

G0523

Soooooo

No new episode this week? The internet says it doesn't know when the next episode is scheduled?

The Internet still thinks an episode was aired yesterday and there will be one next Tuesday. Neither of which are true.
NBC suuuure loves The Voice!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Oh, I just remembered.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes to eat popcon without touching it. I don't want that buttery mess all over my hands.

However, when I can, I actually use a spoon. 😎

Dereck

You know what, I'm gonna watch this. Just because I'm getting, so, so tired of watch Happy Endings over and over, I'll post impressions after a few episodes.

Dereck

This show is a little bit funnier than Benched. I like all of the characters and the dialogue/banter is solid, that's always an important thing to me. On episode 5 right now.

Dereck

This show is funnier than Benched and Weird Loners so far. Haven't watched Elisha's show, looked like dog shit so I never bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom