• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Martin Shkreli offers $5k for Hillary Clinton's hair; $5M bail revoked

Wulfric

This man is 4chan incarnate. Honestly, he has enough fuck-you money to last a lifetime and he does idiotic stuff like this to draw attention to himself. Like, why?

Sethista

I am extremely protective of the first amendment. It should apply for pretty much all speech in my view.

This is not the case here. He incited assault to thousands of people.

He can rot for 2 months then go to court and rot for 20 years more.

Koomaster

Never seen someone willing to make such an ass of himself to his own detriment before this guy. Stay in jail and think about your life asshole.

RinsFury

No one could try this, at least not during her public book tour. She has Secret Service detail.

You just never know, especially the way she has been built up as evil incarnate by right wing psychopaths. More than a few of them out there with nothing to lose.

What the hell is wrong with this dude? Dumbshit.

My overall feeling is that this puts him in Trump supporters' good books and makes him a more electable Republican candidate in 2020. Maybe he's just trying to get hired on by the Trump admin too...regardless, there are a ton of Americans who he just won over with this stupid move.

I am imagining some like that infamous court transcript where the judge keeps adding years when the guy keeps escalatingly getting out of line

One year

"Fuck you"

Two years

"FUCK YOU"

three years

"ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH A HATCHET"

Ten years get this asshole out of my court

Pharaun

Yep, would be great if he is made an example of, like they did with OJ. Throw the maximum sentence at him.

Pretty sure Shkreli isn't going to get any sympathy from the judge. Judges tend to dislike it when they tell you to stop doing stupid stuff and then you keep doing stupid stuff.

This might be the most Martin Shkreli thing Martin Shkreli has done.

This man is 4chan incarnate. Honestly, he has enough fuck-you money to last a lifetime and he does idiotic stuff like this to draw attention to himself. Like, why?

He wants that authentic prison experience.

L Thammy

Why are so many rich people sociopaths?

Psychopaths are actually really good at climbing the corporate ladder and growing a business; the harmful parts of their attitudes tend to more destructive on the long term than the short term.

I don't know if that's the case here, but there is a connection around this area.

jediyoshi

Fucking rofl

Didn't dude stream himself figuring his odds for actually going to prison? Guessing he never took into account himself.

Top Bottom