• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Martin Shkreli offers $5k for Hillary Clinton's hair; $5M bail revoked

For awhile I thought he was going to get off with just some fine or probation, but goddamn, they seem to want to make an example out of this guy. I 100% approve.
Sarcasm got him attested / bail revoked. That seems rough.
I cannot tell if this is a serious comment or not. The 4chan Defense™

Horns

Get fucked. The dude is a scumbag. Hope he spends a long long time in prison while we await Trump's pardon.

Acorn

Hahaha... hahahahahaha.

Bah hahahahahaha.

See how you keep fucking yourself by trying to fuck over someone else? Idiot.

Also, hahahahahaha.

G0523

It's like he didn't want to get out of prison. He just reminds me of this comic:

n8umjWj.png

usctrojan

“This is a solicitation of assault. That is not protected by the First Amendment.”

unless you're running for president. then you can even offer to pay resulting fines or fees.

Not a good idea to goof off like that when you haven't been sentenced yet.

I'm sure the judge will take this into consideration when he slaps this mofo down.

kamspy

For awhile I thought he was going to get off with just some fine or probation, but goddamn, they seem to want to make an example out of this guy. I 100% approve.
I cannot tell if this is a serious comment or not. The 4chan Defense™

No it's real. He's obviously trolling conspiracy thoery people. Saying Clinton is a clone and posting obviously fake encryption keys.

No one else reads those posts like that? The people persecuting Hilary are the butt of the joke. He was making fun of them.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
No it's real. He's obviously trolling conspiracy thoery people. Saying Clinton is a clone and posting obviously fake encryption keys.

No one else reads those posts like that? The people persecuting Hilary are the butt of the joke. He was making fun of them.

top kek

Not

Banned
Awesome

I dunno. Sometimes it seems like this guy is some kind of advanced robot being manipulated by an organization who wants to give decent people a personified outlet for their pent-up loathing

But a lot of people seem like that lately

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I don't understand how come this guy hasn't had the shit beaten out of him multiple times in life.

Sigh. When he eventually gets pardoned, at least we know that his dumb ass did spend at least some time in jail and he effectively surrendered $5M just to be a dick on Twitter for a few weeks.

Really, could not care less what he wants us to think or what he might enjoy us thinking. He's locked up. I feel good. Period. He can't take that from me.

Weilthain

Banned
This guy raised the price of drugs for aids/hiv patients buy astronomical proportions for profit instead of just getting rich and helping people. Whatever is happening to this guy I honestly don't have any sympathy for him.

Top Bottom