• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
QqUusbI.jpg

would love to know what's bookmarked.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Im watching Iron Man 3 tonight -first time since the cinema- and honestly its nowhere near as bad as I remember. When I left the cinema I was disappointed but I think thats more post Avengers high than anything else.

Still a bit miffed with what they do to the Mandarin though- those propaganda messages and the attack on Stark Manor are damn good, the comic twist is a waste.

BLACKLAC

Still a bit miffed with what they do to the Mandarin though- those propaganda messages and the attack on Stark Manor are damn good, the comic twist is a waste.

Disagree, fake Mandarin being an amalgamation for all of America's fears created for corporate war/terrorism profiteering is a great piece of subversion, and only works because they set it up so damn good in the first half.

"Ever since the big guy with the hammer fell out of the sky subtleties kind of had its day."

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Im enjoying it more this time- its a bit nore nuanced but maybe because I know its coming? Killian is alright at running with the lead villain role though. Tony's PTSD episodes and the plane rescue are def the best bits of the film though.

Random thoughts- should definitely arrange a GAF MCU rewatch in the run up to Infinity War though!

I've read elsewhere that instead of asking the impossible and hoping TV Marvel will appear in Infinity War, that Infinity War should appear in TV Marvel. Like, if Thanos unleashes something on Earth, the Defenders or AoS should have an event dealing with that while the movie has the fight with Thanos.

Maybe an Avenger actor could take pity on the shows and put in a cameo to set it up.

I've read elsewhere that instead of asking the impossible and hoping TV Marvel will appear in Infinity War, that Infinity War should appear in TV Marvel. Like, if Thanos unleashes something on Earth, the Defenders or AoS should have an event dealing with that while the movie has the fight with Thanos.

Maybe an Avenger actor could take pity on the shows and put in a cameo to set it up.

More trickle down...?
Can we also get some Thanos and Avengers B-Roll to splice in like they are aware that they are interacting w/ characters on TV or something too?

But Chris Evans and Hawkeye have both said they were down to do AoS at one point, I'm just guessing that Fiege just never cleared it (or the show couldn't afford it), as I know they've both had more than enough free time to put on the costume and stop by the studio for a day.
AoS would more than accomodate their schedules for a cameo. Or maybe even came to he movie set and filmed something real quick. They desperately wanted it early on, not that Fury wasn't a big get, and Sif was appreciated as well..

Im watching Iron Man 3 tonight -first time since the cinema- and honestly its nowhere near as bad as I remember. When I left the cinema I was disappointed but I think thats more post Avengers high than anything else.

Iron Man 3 is my favorite Iron Man movie. No joke.

I wonder what line they are gonna use for Drax in the full movie. The one from the trailer is funnier than the one from this tv spot.

What if the TV spot line follows the Trailer line in the actual movie.

Drax: "watch out!! guys, I tried to warn her"

Quill: "Oh wow"

Drax: "I know, it almost hit me"

SpaceWolf

Banned
Hey guys.

Just wanted to say I love you all and I always have a blast chatting about Marvel related nonsense with you guys. To Infinity War and beyond. :)

Nizz

Figured this would be as good a place to ask, anyone know why I can't preorder the Doctor Strange Blu-ray on Amazon? I've heard it's going to be available the 28th of this month but for some reason Amazon doesn't have it available to order yet. Really excited to finally watch it.

Nizz

I remember hearing something about Disney beefing with Amazon awhile back, maybe that's still a thing?
Really? Aww man I always get my movies from Amazon. :/ Probably going to have to go to Walmart I guess. I work till midnight anyway and the store's open 24hrs.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I asked the exact same question 2 pages back. I wanna pre-order on Amazon since it's usually a few bucks cheaper than buying store.

The007JiM

The promos for Doctor Strange Digital HD and Bluray has begun

Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange | Welcome to The Multiverse (Marvel Youtube Digital HD release)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nam9Jn6bjg

DOCTOR STRANGE Featurette - In Hong Kong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZKbr7tGQ60

DOCTOR STRANGE Featurette - Mid-credits Scene (this is very cool)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLF0hPgOvWg

DOCTOR STRANGE Promo Clip - The Ancient One vs Zealots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oytd2vDYFNU

DOCTOR STRANGE Deleted Scene - Lost In Kathmandu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPHPFVtN8q4

AMUSIX

I just watched that and the the Hydra retrospective... Supercuts is where It's All Connected
Would be nice if he could make a long MCU so far SuperCut

MCUExchange's supercuts have always been awesome. I was about to make a thread on them when this one was put out, might still do it.

As for a long MCU so far one, next year will bring the big "Road to Infinity War" supercut, which mostly does that...

Though, yeah, the Hydra supercut is excellent, as are the Black Widow and Captain America trilogy ones.

El Topo

How reliable are they? I'm just asking, given the other recent CM rumors (no hurry to announce a director, no script they are happy with yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom