• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

SpaceWolf

Banned
https://twitter.com/EvangelineLilly/status/866834776837152768

Evangeline Lilly just had a Wasp costume fitting.

Filming for Ant-Man and the Wasp is supposed to start real soon.

I hope they go with the Wasp-like yellow colour scheme like in the comics.

61a2ef706326c3b9f82803d18685dc67a0f4a76ef7e75ba91a2657029932f363.jpg

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The sad thing is, that if they would do it right, it would be amazing.
They would just have to spend a few bucks on it, take it of earth, and go for a Game of Thrones like approach.

Pachimari

Talking about Iron Fist. Finn Jones wants a costume in a Season 2.

“I think moving forward to Season 2, we’ll see something like that [costume],” Jones said. “Personally I hope we get the wispy kind of ripples at the back of the mask. That’s a super cool effect. I think it would actually be annoying, the logistics of it but I think it would look really cool.”

Jones also added that he’d “love to see more K’un L’un, for sure,” returning to the mystical city where he obtained the powers of the Iron Fist.

T.I. confirmed he's back for Antman-Wasp. So pretty much the whole Ant-tourage is back.

giphy.gif

Hopefully they are more like characters than caricatures this time. I liked them in the movie cuz they were funny and their support of Scott was endearing, but I want more from this gang if they're sticking around for the sequel.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I enjoy the avenger films and legit have no idea what infinity war will entail. I still feel it will be somewhat of a setup for the fourth one as they've never had two avengers films this close. Could he all about thanos as he gathers infinity stones and seeing the whole universe on screen with the biggest cast ever will be an exciting event to witness

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
after seeing how well the team did civil war - relishing each encounter between any 2 characters, giving each hero a moment to shine - i am so stoked for infinity war

The Kree

Banned
Toxic Janitor might be the most James Gunn-like project on that small collection of fake posters.

It's a parody of Toxic Avenger.

220px-Toxic_avengerposter.jpg

Dead Before Arrival looks like a parody of Inception.

poster09.jpg

Haxan is a parody of Horns.

Horns%2BNew%2BPoster%2B(1).jpg

Seems more random to me than anything James Gunn-ish..

Top Bottom