• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Neoxon

I've just locked in my Thor: Ragnarök tickets for my favorite seats on opening night (in IMAX, no 3D this time).

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
From Paul Bettany's Instagram:

wpe6x1srhmlz.jpg

I could see them make another Iron Man movie where he passes the torch.

I think that, as awkward as it might seem in the immediate term, they're better off not calling attention to recasting if they can avoid it. But I would be down for e.g. Bucky or Sam becoming Captain America for a while and then bringing "Steve" back after a few years played by a different actor.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/09/17/avengers-infinity-war-avengers-4-peggy-carter-1960s/

Looks like Infinity War is casting for a 1960s setting.

"Secretaries: Looking for women who appear to be Caucasian, 20s-50s, to portray 1960s secretaries/clerks. Hair must be period-appropriate: no longer than shoulder length, no dye, no modern colors or cuts. Must be dress size 0-8."]

"Female Engineers: Looking for women who appear to be Caucasian, 20s-50s, to portray 1960s engineers in this VERY small scene. Hair must be period-appropriate: short hair, no longer than shoulder length, no dye, no modern colors or cuts. Must be dress size 0-8."

No one posted about Hiroyuki Sanada being part of Avengers 4 (or IW?) yet?

Supposedly a small supporting role, but he's great in everything he's been in.

Still can't believe they ended that on a cliffhanger knowing fine well there was a high chance it wasn't getting a third season.
They probably really thought they had a chance for a renewal like Agents of SHIELD that keep getting renewed despite its not very good ratings.

Glass Rebel

Waititi said he based the voice on Polynesian bouncers, who are known to be soft spoken.

That's just Taika's regular voice.

Titles for all episodes of Inhumans

#1 –
Behold…The Inhumans!
#2 –
Those Who Would Destroy Us
#3 –
Divide – And Conquer
#4 –
Make Way For… Medusa
#5 –
Something Inhuman This Way Comes…
#6 –
The Gentleman’s Name Is Gorgon
#7 –
Havoc In The Hidden Land
#8 –
…And Finally: Black Bolt (Season Finale)

lol

That's just Taika's regular voice.

Titles for all episodes of Inhumans

#1 –
Behold…The Inhumans!
#2 –
Those Who Would Destroy Us
#3 –
Divide – And Conquer
#4 –
Make Way For… Medusa
#5 –
Something Inhuman This Way Comes…
#6 –
The Gentleman’s Name Is Gorgon
#7 –
Havoc In The Hidden Land
#8 –
…And Finally: Black Bolt (Season Finale)

lol

Those are all titles of Fantastic Four comics yeah? I kinda dig it

Top Bottom