• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

http://www.theroot.com/best-part-of-congressional-black-caucus-week-exclusive-1818710112

Exclusive footage from Black Panther was shown for the Congressional Black Caucus.

Holy shit...
nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

HeySeuss

Oh damn that sounds amazing. Black Panther doing bleeding edge first? And seemingly like a normal thing if Killmonger has it too? Love it.

SpaceWolf

Banned
They didn't fix the 8 years later thing.

Maybe Doctor Strange was battling Dormammu for three years or something.

The Battle of New York being eight years ago by the time of Homecoming is referenced about twice in the dialogue within the movie, even outside of that titlecard.

The damage is done. Our beloved universe is broken!

Dalek

I got the Homecoming digital version today and they have multiple videos of Cap's videos for the kids. It's called "RAPPIN' WITH CAP".

The Kree

Banned
Last time I saw Ghost was the current ASM run for like one issue a few months ago, and before that it was Dark Avengers like 8 years ago.

He doesn't seem to get used much.

jph139

To be fair his Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers tenure was peak Ghost. He was on that team for like 50 consecutive issues! For a C-tier Iron Man villain that's damn good.

Hopefully the MCU can do this interesting, complex villain justice (says increasingly nervous man blah blah blah).

The Kree

Banned
You mean Scott Lang's rogue's gallery, which is still fairly non existent despite having a solo series for the last 3 years. Ant-Man's villains are mostly Avengers villains. Hank Pym never had a solo series.

There's a rumor going on that "X-Men: Dark Phoenix" might be a two part film. Olivia Munn said the film is "like a two-parter" and a random extra stated that they want to be back in Montreal filming Part 2 at the top of 2018.

It's more likely to be super-bullshit, but do you guys """trust""" Fox & Kinberg to do a two parter well?

Glass Rebel

I don't trust Kinberg to do a regular film well, let alone a two parter.

I don't even remember what the last good two-parter was. Kill Bill, I guess?

This is gonna be Mockingjay tier or, if there's a god, Allegiant tier.

The Kree

Banned
I have no interest or positive expectations for future X-Men films and thus no concern. If it's good, great. If it's not, I won't be surprised or disappointed.

There's a rumor going on that "X-Men: Dark Phoenix" might be a two part film. Olivia Munn said the film is "like a two-parter" and a random extra stated that they want to be back in Montreal filming Part 2 at the top of 2018.

It's more likely to be super-bullshit, but do you guys """trust""" Fox & Kinberg to do a two parter well?

I don't trust Fox with any X-Men film.

I say that being cautiously optimistic for New Mutants.

The Kree

Banned
Good, now people will shut the fuck up and stop doubting the undisputed gods of the movie costume game. Same costume in different lighting though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol at people not seeing gold in that picture... its the fucking dress all over again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Because we've already seen the suit and it's exactly what we've already seen but the lighting is making it look different. It's not gold.

that picture is deffinately dark blue, red lines, and gold penis. Bronze if you will, but it doesnt look like Ant-Man's suit anymore thats for sure.

DKz6tTNW0AI0FJ2.jpg

You say its the same suit with different lighting? Than the previous lighting was fucked.

Top Bottom