• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Pachimari

Thor: Ragnarok's 'Friend From Work Line' Has A Touching Origin Story
Director Taika Waititi has already revealed that much of Thor: Ragnarok was improvised, but the moment in which Thor first sees the Hulk in a gladiatorial arena and describes his as a “friend from work” came from an unexpected source.

“We had a young kid, a Make-A-Wish kid on set that day,” Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells Entertainment Weekly. “He goes, ‘You know, you should say, ‘He’s a friend from work!’”

Punished Cap

eH67vcI.png

(Found online, I didn't make this one)

Pachimari

Avengers 4 Starts Filming In Two Weeks
‘They’re all big,” Russo says. “It’s important for both movies to be distinctly different. It's important for them to have different tones, and different narratives, and different surprises for the audience. We’ve worked really hard with [writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeeley] at ensuring that the films are tonally different and structurally different.”
"It's crazy man, we just wrapped the first movie a week ago and I start shooting the second one in two weeks. It’s a crazy schedule," Russo said.

Pachimari

Why The Punisher isn’t a Member of The Defenders
“I don’t know. We haven’t gotten to that place, I don’t know if there will be a Defenders [season] 2. I think one of the things that is unique to The Punisher, and particularly to Jon Bernthal’s performance, is that the character can stand alone. Even in the comic books, Frank Castle’s Punisher is a character that sort of does well by himself. I think that when you start mixing [his character with others], it feels a little off. I’m not saying that it couldn’t happen and I’m not saying that it wouldn’t happen, I’m just saying [The Punisher] doesn’t immediately lend itself toward, ‘yea, I can see The Punisher and Luke Cage hanging out!'”

jph139

I dunno if it'll be any good in the end... but damn if that casting and costuming isn't on point. Nico's goofy goth style. Gert and her purple hair. Alex from head to toe. Good stuff.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Thank god there's two of them. I'd imagine it's easy to burnout like Whedon did.

By the end of Avengers 4, Russos are going to be like

Pfv8UrR.gif

I wonder what they'll do after they finish the press tour for the last Avengers film. Can't see them signing on to direct any Phase 4 films.

I'd probably be a recluse for a good six months.

El Topo

Just because it's set in the 90s doesn't mean it will spend much time on Earth. The concept art showed her on what looked like alien planets.

In higher detail the Iron Spider suit is more mechanical than I thought, with armor plates and glowing eyes, very much like all new all different Spidey suit. I don't hate it as much as others do. At least it's better than the comic Iron Spider.

The Kree

Banned
I wonder if they're anticipating Darkseid at WB Studios and trying to stay ahead of the curve by maKing Thanos's appearance less traditional to minimize comparisons.

strafer

What I would give for one more Cap film with Punished Cap setting up his Outer Heaven (Secret Avengers) before bowing out.

Can't even think where you would even fit that in on the timeline but by heck I want it.

in my head

*heading to mother base*

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
What I would give for one more Cap film with Punished Cap setting up his Outer Heaven (Secret Avengers) before bowing out.

Can't even think where you would even fit that in on the timeline but by heck I want it.

in my head

Punished Cap rubs Quicksilver's ashes over his face.

strafer

I think casting Michelle is great, rewatching Ant-man I noticed when they showed the picture that it kinda looks like Michelle behind the hat.

vlcsnap-2017-07-25-00xmscq.png

Top Bottom