• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

tomtom94

I can't help but feel with the number of characters they've got it'll have to be a bit longer. Winter Soldier is probably the leanest MCU film to date and that was still over two hours.

Pachimari

Now in HD:

csAA6nl.jpg

Quick

Banned
Dat compression.

Outside of the Avengers poster, I don't think I've seen any other poster that isn't so heavily compressed.

Glass Rebel

Spiderman 2 hype?

JapanSpiderman1.jpg

Built by Tony Stark just to fuck with GAF.

"He'll never use that Spiderzord they showed at the end!"

*Avengers 5 trailer plays*

"WTF!"

Joe Russo confirms Captain Marvel is not in Infinity War

Seemed somewhat obvious what with her not having been mentioned for IW or appearing in the posters but some people were still wondering I guess.

I thought we knew this already. It's a good call. Proper debut in her own movie with an appearance in A4.

El Topo

It's good that they squashed this idea (and my hope) now.

The Captain Marvel movie better be the best thing since sliced bread given how long I've been waiting for her to appear.

Seemed somewhat obvious what with her not having been mentioned for IW or appearing in the posters but some people were still wondering I guess.

Kind of sad to look back at older threads and how certain we (and many sites) were that she would appear.

curb

Banned
The Captain Marvel movie better be the best thing since sliced bread given how long I've been waiting for her to appear.

Agreed. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check but it's hard to stifle my hype. This is the one MCU movie I'm looking forward to the most.

SpaceWolf

Banned
People thought that because Joss Whedon said he had planned to put her in the "New Avengers" section at the end along with Spider-Man.

Even a dreamer like Joss must have realized that would be utterly impossible at the time. He might as well have planned to throw Batman and Judge Dredd in there too.

curb

Banned
I didn't really expect to see Captain Marvel before her solo film, except in a post credits thing, maybe.

I didn't really expect it either but there's a tiny part of my soul that always hopes for some kind of surprise.

I am expecting a credit scene tease though. If not after IW then after Ant-Man and Wasp.

Glass Rebel

You know when they showed the lineup in Ragnarok with Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie and Loki, my first thought was how they did it in the Civil War trailers and kept Spider-Man out of it.

Imagine them doing that with Beta Ray Bill.

I don't believe you. Is that really her? Nah, it must be Spider-Mary Jane or Julia Carpenter or something. Marvel would never promote Anya after throwing her in limbo with Web Warriors.
Anya's in the new Spider-Man cartoon show. Her costume in that promo pic is the same as the one she has in the show.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I like how pretty much every actor is now part of a Superhero movie. We're gonna start running out of actors soon, gonna have to putting mustaches on people so they can play 2 parts.

Top Bottom