• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

exYle

Is there even a confirmed Homecoming 3? I thought the contract was for CW, Homecoming, two Avengers movies, and then Homecoming 2

Pachimari

Inhumans is gonna be the greatest cinematic experience since avatar. Why else show it in IMAX. My ticket is fucking ready and I can't wait to tell y'all about it.

Is there even a confirmed Homecoming 3? I thought the contract was for CW, Homecoming, two Avengers movies, and then Homecoming 2
Marvels contract with Sony is for two solo movies, but their contract with Hollands is for three.... so read onto that however you will?

The Kree

Banned
Nick Fury has little purpose post Winter Soldier aside from giving speeches. He has to play dead. He didn't even need to be in Age of Ultron.

Marvels contract with Sony is for two solo movies, but their contract with Hollands is for three.... so read onto that however you will?

I'm trying to parse what you're suggesting but I don't get it.

"Marvel's contract with Sony is for Two Solo Movies": Homecoming 1 and 2.

"Marvel's contract with Holland is for three": CW, Avengers 3, and 4.

So.. You're just agreeing in a weirdly convoluted way? Or is there something I'm misunderstanding?

So.. You're just agreeing in a weirdly convoluted way? Or is there something I'm misunderstanding?
From what I know. Holland have 6 film contract as SpiderMan. And we currently know 5 of those film. 2 Sony solo movies and 3 Marvel team up movies.

Who knows what will be the 6th film.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_N...six-Marvel-films-as-Spider-Man/9251478879350/

Tom Holland said he was signed up for three solo movies with Marvel. Marvel and Sony have agreements for two solo movies. That's all.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Paul Bettany on the scale of Infinity War and whether he'll be back for Avengers 4.

All we know about you in Avengers: Infinity War is that you're in it. I know that you can't say much more than that, as far as details about the film go, but what was it like to be a part of a movie that quite possibly has the biggest cast of characters of any film, ever? Did it feel that way when you were making it?

BETTANY:
Yes, it really did. It felt like the biggest movie that I've ever made and will ever make, and we've still got to make the [next] one. It's fucking crazy! I would come in, often at dawn because of the length of my make-up, and there would just be all of these twinkling lights. It looked like a town, but it wasn't. It was where all of the trailers were. It was just massive. It's massive! The call sheets are bananas. When you see the list of cast members, you're like, ”How is anybody else making a film in Hollywood, this year? How are they getting films financed? Everybody is in this!"

Did the Russo brothers have a handle on all of that?

BETTANY: Oh, fuck yeah! They are so great. They've got so much trust, from the cast and from Kevin Feige and Marvel, in general. They're incredibly on top of the day, when you show up, and they're very open to your input and collaboration. They were incredibly relaxed. It was a wonderful, relaxed set that was stress free. It was a stress free set, which was brilliant.

One literally wonders if this film will have the most ambitious cast-list in the history of motion pictures.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Is it just me or does his accent sound off? Cool they're finally putting him in the marketing though.

Benedict's American accent always sounded off. The accent he put on for Doctor Strange was honestly one of the worst fake American accents I've ever seen put to the screen. Found it really jarring.

Prompto

Banned
Benedict's American accent always sounded off. The accent he put on for Doctor Strange was honestly one of the worst fake American accents I've ever seen put to the screen. Found it really jarring.
They really should just have had him speak normally from the beginning. I don't think anyone would have cared if they made Doctor Strange be British.

Top Bottom