• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

For the life of me I can't get Doom's slot 5 to drop. I'm stuck with a lvl 38 unique. I'm going to have to level it up and then I'll get like 3 drops of it I'm sure.

I have several lvl60 copies of every Doom unique, I can give you one of mine (are uniques even tradable?). Probably won't have a good roll though.

Slayven

Oh jeez, Slayven's in on this now? Finally someone else besides Drayco and me who'll shit on Carnage and shitty 90s mutants.

862178-adam_x_01.jpg

psycho17

I played a ton of this game but stopped over the summer. Maybe now's a good time to come back. Could I get an invite to the Supergroup? IG: DarkPsych0

Primus

Log back in on my Scarlet Witch main for the first time in over a year, just to have fun. Start opening up the ton of backlogged gift boxes and rewards and whatnot.

On the fourth Achievement chest, Gem of the Kursed dropped.

QONVIyz.gif

inky

Are there characters that have summons or those kinds of builds? If so, which ones?

Several characters have summons even if they are not dedicated Summoners, for example, Black Panther. Depends also what you mean by "summons". Loki is considered a summoner, but his summons are not other characters, but illusions. Rocket Raccoon has Groot, but also turrets, etc.

To answer your question, off the top of my head:

Black Panther, Loki, Rocket Raccoon, Luke Cage, Dr Doom, Magik, Squirrel Girl, Ice Man could all be "summoners" to different degrees. The ones in bold being the ones I'd consider true summoners in terms of playstyle. I might be forgetting some.

Several characters have summons even if they are not dedicated Summoners, for example, Black Panther. Depends also what you mean by "summons". Loki is considered a summoner, but his summons are not other characters, but illusions. Rocket Raccoon has Groot, but also turrets, etc.

To answer your question, off the top of my head:

Black Panther, Loki, Rocket Raccoon, Luke Cage, Dr Doom, Magik, Squirrel Girl, Ice Man could all be "summoners" to different degrees. The ones in bold being the ones I'd consider true summoners in terms of playstyle. I might be forgetting some.

Thanks. I'm thinking along the lines of necromancer in D2. Basically a zookeeper kind of build where you let them do the work and maybe throwing in hexes or whatever to mix things up. I'll look into those guys

Drayco21

Thanks. I'm thinking along the lines of necromancer in D2. Basically a zookeeper kind of build where you let them do the work and maybe throwing in hexes or whatever to mix things up. I'll look into those guys

Doom is probably the closest to what you're looking for.

They keep talking about putting Nick Fury in as their "Nickromancer", but it somehow hasn't happened.

Mulgrok

Rogue can have 7 summons and some squirrels if you go that route, but that spec probably isn't near as good as her others.

Doom is probably the closest to what you're looking for.

They keep talking about putting Nick Fury in as their "Nickromancer", but it somehow hasn't happened.

Rogue can have 7 summons and some squirrels if you go that route, but that spec probably isn't near as good as her others.

Cool, I'll check some guides on those. This game has changed A LOT since I briefly tried the original release

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
great

steam says its not on their end. Gaz says its not on their end. and im stuck with no Gs and no money.

Steam tells me to go to my purchase history page which clearly shows the tansaction, and show it to Gaz. Which was the first thing I even did when this all started obviously. Gaz says that wont do (lol? its my fucking purchase page) and they need the confirmation email... which I never got.

and now Gaz closed the ticket as if this is solved lol.

Slayven

It's probably just going to be Ultimate Fury with a bunch of faceless agents.

Oldschool, motorcycle riding secret agent Fury with batshit LMDs and James Bond adventures is too cool of an idea for this game.

Crystal could work really well as a summoner

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
She does have a type, assholes with huge egos. But I liked her and Ronan

Wait...what? No she doe-

Quicksilver!.jpg

Nevermind >_>

Edit: if they ever make Agent Venom, besides the guns they can give him his little Venom-girl sidekick to make him even more different than current in-game Venom

Drayco21

Edit: if they ever make Agent Venom, besides the guns they can give him his little Venom-girl sidekick to make him even more different than current in-game Venom

I would love if Flash's three trees ended up being Soldier, Symbiote, and Mania. How he's still not playable in this game is beyond me.

Rhaknar

I would love if Flash's three trees ended up being Soldier, Symbiote, and Mania. How he's still not playable in this game is beyond me.

And the venom mobile would be his travel power

Indignate

great

steam says its not on their end. Gaz says its not on their end. and im stuck with no Gs and no money.

Steam tells me to go to my purchase history page which clearly shows the tansaction, and show it to Gaz. Which was the first thing I even did when this all started obviously. Gaz says that wont do (lol? its my fucking purchase page) and they need the confirmation email... which I never got.

and now Gaz closed the ticket as if this is solved lol.

Put it on Reddit or the forums or something.

Get the people involved.

So yeah I've moved on to leveling Blade now. I'll just focus on him Scarlet and Starlord.

As far as going through the story the main focus should doing all the mission that get you power points right?

inky

So yeah I've moved on to leveling Blade now. I'll just focus on him Scarlet and Starlord.

As far as going through the story the main focus should doing all the mission that get you power points right?

Power points, spirit, hp. Boss kills also get you an Omega point or two and a ton of XP.

Power points, spirit, hp. Boss kills also get you an Omega point or two and a ton of XP.

You get all those during the main missions right cause that's what gonna do regardless. I just want to know are there extra mission that give those out.

inky

You get all those during the main missions right cause that's what gonna do regardless. I just want to know are there extra mission that give those out.

Those are all story missions. There is an event (Limbo, coming up soon actually) that gives out 3 extra points, but you get that notification once your reach level 60.

Dec

I have a question, the respec potions seem to be invalid now, were they replaced with something else?

Respecs are free and unlimited when it comes to anything in the game (powers, omegas, team ups).

The item was turned into a legacy item that can be traded to Clea for items. The potions or the currency will never be added to the game again, it's just a way to cash out what you had before the change.

BLunted

Banned
Respecs are free and unlimited when it comes to anything in the game (powers, omegas, team ups).

The item was turned into a legacy item that can be traded to Clea for items. The potions or the currency will never be added to the game again, it's just a way to cash out what you had before the change.

Cool, that is pretty sweet! Can experiment to my heart's content now.

Drayco21

Just keep your comic discussion to the comic thread, this one is about future fight.

Guys, I'm like two days away from six starring my Spider-Man, and I'm so happy about it.

Should I buy his new costume to celebrate? It's kinda a step sideways instead of forward from the RYV suit statistically, but it sure looks nice.

Rhaknar

Guys, I'm like two days away from six starring my Spider-Man, and I'm so happy about it.

Should I buy his new costume to celebrate? It's kinda a step sideways instead of forward from the RYV suit statistically, but it sure looks nice.

I want to hurt you so much right now

Rhaknar

You're right- I should be saving those crystals for Silk bios, what was I thinking. This is why you're the real MVP, Rhak.

I hate you so much

Wait Silk is in FF? :eek:

Top Bottom