• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

Drayco21

Your move, Gazillion.

Netmarble-MFF-v1.8.0-Update-Screenshot-2.jpg

You can leave trash like Miles and Spider-Gwen at the door, tho

inky

Is having enemies appear in wall and stuff and otherwise unreachable.

It is a bug in some story areas (I've seen it on buccaneer beach, bamboo forest and lower east side). It was introduced with the last patch but we'll have to wait till after christmas for a fix hecause ther is not a full team in house. There should still be enough enemies around to complete missions or get XP tho.

spectator

Apologies if I missed it in the thread, but some time ago, there was some talk of console ports of this game being a possible 'thing'. Is there still any hope at this point?

It is a bug in some story areas (I've seen it on buccaneer beach, bamboo forest and lower east side). It was introduced with the last patch but we'll have to wait till after christmas for a fix hecause ther is not a full team in house. There should still be enough enemies around to complete missions or get XP tho.

Okay just wanted to make sure.

Apologies if I missed it in the thread, but some time ago, there was some talk of console ports of this game being a possible 'thing'. Is there still any hope at this point?

I think it's just in talks but it may seem possible with controller support coming with the 2016 update.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
late janurary is the 2016 patch.

console support has been hinted numerous times

look at the words they choose

Marvel Heroes 2016 will feature controller support. Does this mean that the game will be porting over to consoles in the near future?

Sorry, but we don’t have anything to talk about regarding a console release at this time. But we can tell you that you might think you’re playing a console game when you’re playing Marvel Heroes 2016 with a controller!

this was from few days ago

http://mmo-play.com/mmo-blog/marvel-heroes-2016-interview

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
If it ever got a console release I don't think I'd ever be off the game. Would mean all my friends would play it too.

Slayven

If it ever got a console release I don't think I'd ever be off the game. Would mean all my friends would play it too.

Wait until the Inhuman pack, you will be maining Gorgon.

I was joking before but now I think about gorgon might against be fun to play.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
2106 is going to have console release and playable galactus

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wait until the Inhuman pack, you will be maining Gorgon.

I was joking before but now I think about gorgon might against be fun to play.

Are they actually doing an Inhumans pack? I'm up for that

Doom & Wanda are my go-to heroes atm, unless I level up more of the jobber heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so as per my thoughts Angela is the first official 2016 hero (not black cat cos shes a 2015 hero)

from dink

Here's something some may find exciting, I'm working on Angela

Drayco21

I wonder how much of her pre Marvel backstory/abilities we'll get.

Hopefully none of it. They've done a pretty good job pretending she's not a shitty Spawn character, and is just a shitty Marvel character instead so far- let's keep that streak going.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hopefully none of it. They've done a pretty good job pretending she's not a shitty Spawn character, and is just a shitty Marvel character instead so far- let's keep that streak going.

shut your filthy mouth

also my G saga is coming to an end it seems, as noone can fix it apparently and steam support just went "fuck it, we'll refund you" even tho they dont refund in game items usually. Of course, the G sale is about the end so I wont be able tog et Gs in time lol. what a clusterfuck. oh well, I still have some left from last time if they do a costume sale

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
also i have no fucking clue bout this

UC__MarvelAgent_Unique119KateBishopPet_SF

new artifact

UC__MarvelItem_Artifact_Skrull_SF

skrull iron fist

UC__PowerSkrullIronFist_FlyingKickHitFX_SF

skrull blade

UC__MarvelAgent_SkrullMeleeBlade_SF

least we know they are updating skrulls for new heroes too

new relic ?

UC__MarvelItem_Loot_Origin_RelicThorns_SF

infinity gem updated again
UC__MarvelItem_Loot_InfinityGemPoint_SF

story stuff

lighting_secretinvasion_avengerstowersecretinvasion

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
50% off sale

and I dont have my Gs ;_;

Top Bottom