• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT| - Ya down with OTG? Yeah, you know me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enk

makes good threads.
1-knightarthurwh7.jpg

Team Arthur representin!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
killertofu said:
I want this game so badly...why must valentine's day suck up my money :C
Girl, "what so you mean marvel is more important to you than me...."
Guy, "Hey I been waiting ten years for this and it's finally time, I can wait ten years for you too if I gotta"

;D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
El Sloth said:
The Troll-God of Smirks not good enough for you anymore?

I just want to get into the MvC3 mood. =P

Come to think of it, I've seen a similar one before too.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
QisTopTier said:
Girl, "what so you mean marvel is more important to you than me...."
Guy, "Hey I been waiting ten years for this and it's finally time, I can wait ten years for you too if I gotta"

;D
Girl, "I got something for u!"
Guy, "?"
Girl, "Scoops and a Curleh Mustache"
Guy, "<3"

baylon452

Neo Member
I have been on the fence about whether to jump in with this or not as I am not a massive fighter fan and have never played MvC before. But thanks to this thread, have pre-ordered and I am hyped!

Hag

Anybody have the japanese cover of 360 in high resolution? I saw the ps3 one other day but I can't find the xbox one. :/

Dahbomb

Sorry guys I have been busy for the past few days. This was my OLD OP posted like last week and it got taken down and then re-hosted by the mods. It's really un-edited and well, poor.

I plan on editing and making it better the entire day. MVC3 deserves better.

Until then GET HYPED!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dengeki PS Review

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3, Capcom): 85 / 85 / 95 / 70

Ploid 3.0

The Abominable Snowman said:
I'm trying to decide whether to preorder at Gamestop or walk into Walmart at 11pm and just pick up a copy. What were the preorder specials again?

2 DLC characters, a comic book, and a marvel digital comic subscription for a month. US

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
It's honestly kind of difficult to gauge whether this game will receive a full-on retail update or not. TvC did, but that was mostly because of the year-later international release. MvC3 updates might be DLC only, they might just release a greatest hits version down the line with the DLC included and nothing more, or they might do a full retail update. Who knows.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Based on industry trends for games with a decent amount of DLC, I'd say it's safe to at least assume a 'Game of the Year Edition' or whatever sometime next year.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Shig said:
Based on industry trends for games with a decent amount of DLC, I'd say it's safe to at least assume a 'Game of the Year Edition' or whatever sometime next year.
SSF4 didn't include SF4 alt costumes though. The DLC was just compatible with both games, IIRC. (Never bought any.)

Dahbomb

Alright guys I edited the OP.

*Banner by Dementia to give it that NeoGAF flavor.

*All hi-res awesome artwork is pasted in thumbnail to provide for easy viewing of the OP.

*Information posted in bullet points to be easy on the eyes.

*Controls pic removed because it had OLD information.

*Photobucket stuff removed and rehosted. Marvel character thumbnails up but Capcom character thumbnails are in progress. Should be added in the next update.

I am going to add in the PSN Online community stuff in the OP as well as some information on Arcade sticks etc. This should be in the next edit.

Right now there is a lot of information about the basics of the game which will be toned down after the game is released to include more specific guide links and strats.

And DAT Combo Video will be making it in the OP for SURE!

BitchTits

If I was any good at Vs games I'd buy this day-fucking-one. I just can't see me enjoying online play at all because I suck at all the huge combos and quick taggin in and out etc, never got the hang of the basic system and I've been there since the original Capcom Xmen game :(

Kaldea said:
I'm not even good at fighting games and I absolutely cannot wait for this.

Haha, Im right there with ya. I fully intend on going through some long growing pains as I learn to play this right. Hopefully we get some GAF games going on 360 where people are just destroying me for hours on end BUT giving me helpful pointers and suggestions along the way! lol

My Team "This is MY team, not the TheApatheticOne's!"
AiKf2.jpg
DW7cN.jpg
Sujmp.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dahbomb said:
Alright guys I edited the OP.

*All hi-res awesome artwork is pasted in thumbnail to provide for easy viewing of the OP.
Kinda bummed you used imgur here, not saying this to be a dick it's just that it compresses images.

http://min.us does not however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom