• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT| - Ya down with OTG? Yeah, you know me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkman M

DarkoMaledictus said:
Yeah was practicing her yesterday, but not sure anymore... that air dash into wesker assist unblockable is just so cheap. Really don't respect that so I probably wont main her.

So wesker is in, akuma is in... still looking for a point man!

Wesker is not your point? I know little about him, but on most Wesker teams i see him at point.

Azure J

Darkman M said:
Chun is broken. Oo

Chunners is great. Broken but great. If it's any consolation for you though, her health is a slight bottleneck. =/

Side Note: Lightning Legs assist + Spidey Web Throw/Swing crossup = guaranteed ragequits. :lol

jdub03

AzureJericho said:
Wesker still has loads of untapped potential though. The SRK wiki on his moves prooved that much to me. Why no one opts to use his godly "Shadow Dash"-like attack to screw over zoners is beyond me. attack

Is that the move that counters projectiles?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can someone reserve "Fuck X Factor Sentinel" as the second post in the new thread?

I need to take a nap.

shaowebb

DarkoMaledictus said:
Yeah was practicing her yesterday, but not sure anymore... that air dash into wesker assist unblockable is just so cheap. Really don't respect that so I probably wont main her.

So wesker is in, akuma is in... still looking for a point man!

If Wesker isn't your point and Akuma is on assist duty for (im guessing) tatsu you may wanna try a good rushdown character to set up the cornering with akuma and good crossups with wesker.

Maybe felicia, x-23 or wolverine. If you know how to keep the pressure on try She Hulk because she has some startling range and speed on her crouches . You could very well set up some sick stuff with her and those two with all the command grabbing she could do while they're stuck blocking assists.

EDIT: Oh yeah for those who missed it I already set up my controller stick mod.

2r27lnp.jpg

360 Gamertag: Dynasty Penguin

My parts store was all out of them thar' pretty lil' pink buttons n' sticks but I'll post as soon as I find them lil cutey babies!

Haters gonna hate. Ponies gonna PWN.

Darkman M

AzureJericho said:
Chunners is great. Broken but great. If it's any consolation for you though, her health is a slight bottleneck. =/

Some Trish player was zoning the heck out of my point Wolverine and using that sentinel assist while she was airborne setting traps. I for the life of me couldn't get to her, so i say fuck it randomly pick Chun as my point(i have never played her in MVC3) he trys the same trick, but only to eat Chun's Legs every time, what was so great is i was catching his assist every time they tried to come out LOL. Yeah im convinced Chun is great in this game.

El Sloth

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Can someone reserve "Fuck X Factor Sentinel" as the second post in the new thread?
I'm afraid God's Beard and MThanded already reserved a "Fuck the Capcom Store" post for that spot, sorry.

Azure J

jdub03 said:
Is that the move that counters projectiles?

Yup, getting more specific, it's the Jaguar Dash and it has some sick fucking followups. Also my spelling in your quote there is making me feel bad. Prooved? :lol

El Sloth

Banned
I see no representation of Captian Badass on that stick Shaowebb. Son, I am disappoint.

QisTopTier said:
I can list ten characters who are worse than xfactor sentinel :D
X factor Chun-Li is the blight of Dormmamu's everywhere. WHY IS SHE SO FAST?!

shaowebb said:
If Wesker isn't your point and Akuma is on assist duty for (im guessing) tatsu you may wanna try a good rushdown character to set up the cornering with akuma and good crossups with wesker.

Maybe felicia, x-23 or wolverine. If you know how to keep the pressure on try She Hulk because she has some startling range and speed on her crouches . You could very well set up some sick stuff with her and those two with all the command grabbing she could do while they're stuck blocking assists.

EDIT: Oh yeah for those who missed it I already set up my controller stick mod.

360 Gamertag: Dynasty Penguin

My parts store was all out of them thar' pretty lil' pink buttons n' sticks but I'll post as soon as I find them lil cutey babies!

Haters gonna hate. Ponies gonna PWN.
Friend Request sent
QisTopTier said:
Ammy better not be on that list or there will be hell to pay!

shaowebb

QisTopTier said:

For starters X-Factor Hulk.

xfgammacrush6q6a.gif

And I don't have a .gif of them but definitely X-factor Chun Li, X-Factor Storm, and X Factor X-23.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
jdub03 said:
I'm having the same problem. My connection consistently hovers around 3mb download speeds. Do you have to pay for a docsis 3.0 upgrade?
No. They just treated it like any rented modem swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom