• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

NEO0MJ

Thanks for the recommendations,
everyone.

And I guess I'm kinda mad with how popular Ultron is because it makes me feel like a drone right now 😂

Wow, the Central Highway remix is really bad

Music in general feels very week. While I can understand why in the Marvel side of things Capcom's soundtrack has no excuse. Hope we can replace it with the soundtrack from 3 on PC soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh theres more stages that arent unlockable besides that second
Valkanda
one. Im fighting in a
storage room of sorts
at the start of the
AIMbrella
chapter.

Wonder if they will add them later, I highly doubt they would sell these as DLC tbh.

Story mode is pretty much what people described, a saturday morning cartoon. Kinda into it tbh, and the cutscenes are actually a lot better than I expected. Everytime theres action stuff it looks pretty cool. It total fanervice which is neat.

Both Panther and MonHun look fantastic, dat MonHun sword :eek:

edit: oh another stage that doesnt unlock,
wrecked doctor light lab

liquidtmd

Banned
Amazon.co.uk are having screwy stock issues with the standard edition

Ordered yesterday, had to cancel today via online chat as they literally had no idea when it would be back in stock

Other sellers via Amazon have it and Amazon directly have the deluxe but have jacked it up to £69.99 now (where it was £59.99)

Ordered yesterday, had to cancel today via online chat as they literally had no idea when it would be back in stock

Other sellers via Amazon have it and Amazon directly have the deluxe but have jacked it up to £69.99 now (where it was £59.99)

I was gonna say, I was looking at it on Amazon last night and I was sure it was only £59.99, but today it was £69.99. I wish I'd jumped on it last night now.

feel like a drone right now 😂
tumblr_ouup4qLJg61u1ljrzo1_500.gif

NotLiquid

It's Day 2 and we still don't have creative team names, Mahvel community is lacking SMH

I've dubbed my Spencer/Spidey team the ever so unoriginal "Team Swingers" (which works in more ways than one lol). I want to work on a Dante/Jedah pairing "Team Little Devils".

MrCarter

Yep someone in distribution messed up. I had to cancel it too. Will see if there are anymore discounts around.

Spinky

Having fun getting bodied with my terrible Cap Marvel/Gamora. It's been four hours and I still can't get used to the new control scheme.

ihavenoideawhatimdoing

(Also, still waiting on a fix for this screen tearing.)

On PC? Is everyone else having trouble finding matches on PC?

X1 here. Man. Tried the arcade stick, super strange. Tried the Elite Controller which for me is a beast for fighting games, cant get into.

I just find the combos to be super weird. Like with Zero you have to charge up low kick everytime if you want to do a cool combo. This is just annoying.

DrBo42

Either X1 or PS4, you can't sell your PC copy.

LOL good point. I guess I auto corrected that to refund.

X1 here. Man. Tried the arcade stick, super strange. Tried the Elite Controller which for me is a beast for fighting games, cant get into.

I just find the combos to be super weird. Like with Zero you have to charge up low kick everytime if you want to do a cool combo. This is just annoying.

Yeah, I get it. At least you gave it a shot.

Jawmuncher

I love how worthless Firebrand was to the story. Dude shows up, squacks and that's basically it. So much for the "We needed villains". Dude could've been replaced by literally anything that was a bad guy in terms of the story.

Sesha

I love how worthless Firebrand was to the story. Dude shows up, squacks and that's basically it. So much for the "We needed villains". Dude could've been replaced by literally anything that was a bad guy in terms of the story.

He's just happy to be there.

JayEH

Still a better showing than dormammu. Dude gets screwed in the movie now screwed here lmao.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp Ultron Omega had to go and ruin the story mode... why the fuck does he have so much life, in a gme about combos and you cant even combo him :/

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
One think about MegaUltronSigmaSuper is that his guard arms can be broken, and then he takes pretty huge damage, as he sits there dazed. "Combos" do work at that time, because you need to hit a certain amount of damage / times to daze him.

The first time through in arcade, he felt like a small chore. After understanding his patterns and learning he could take critical damage after breaking him, he pretty much became am easy Sigma throwback stage that's kinda refreshing. I generally use Power Stone on the boss now.

Reminds me of fighting this guy:

sspocket-s2.png

Rhaknar

Easy mode, auto combos, and soul stone are your friend.

meh i got it on the second try anyway, still annoying. Story mode was alright like most said. Quite long too, took me about 3 hours, maybe abit more (I know steam said I had 5 hours in game and now I have 8 so...).

Still a complete waste of resources but hey, thats the world we live in now with fighting games apparently.

I find it completely hilarious that the very first screenshot in the Steam store listing for this game is a close up of Chun-Li's new face.

Rhaknar

damn it, got excited when I heard hulk calls chun-li "thick girl" when you tag, but its "hit girl"

missed opportunity!

Astral

With just 1 bar or 3? Been trying to learn her today, still unsure what BnB to settle on.

Three bars. The highest I can get with 1 bar is about 5.7k and with no bars I get about 4.5. I feel like you can do crazy shit with Morrigan's charged qcf LK but it's too hard for me to attack while charging it.

IronLich

Current team right now is Nemesis + Ghost Rider w/Time Stone. Time works especially for Nemesis because it actually helps him to get around, and then he can Rocket Barrage you in Storm. I found some good switch synergy with Ghost Rider as well. If I'm trying to punish stuff from midscreen with lvl3 grab, that's also a tool in the toolbox.

At most, I can get 6500 w/1 bar in the corner with Nemesis. Trying to figure out some nice midscreen stuff with him.

Top Bottom