• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvelous announces Uppers for PS Vita

I will say they've done a great job of translating Hiroaki's artwork into the game itself. The character models really pop, and the four main dudes have nice designs.

Feeling conflicted. If only they'd go the Akiba's Trip route here...

Golnei

I feel so incredibly cheated, played with and empty inside. Damn you Takaki. Damn you.

He's disgraced his name by attaching it to this soulless dreck. This isn't just tame, it's banal - to entice loyal fans with empty promises of bountiful life and then give them this thrown-together, low-poly garbage is shameful. It's the definition of a half-hearted effort, and I'm shocked they thought it could stand up to the evident love flowing from every pore of a given Senran Kagura game.

Nyoro SF

He's disgraced his name by attaching it to this soulless dreck. This isn't just tame, it's banal - to entice loyal fans with empty promises of bountiful life and then give them this thrown-together, low-poly garbage is shameful. It's the definition of a half-hearted effort, and I'm shocked they thought it could stand up to the evident love flowing from every pore of a given Senran Kagura game.

Post of the year.

I'm really digging the art of this game though.

No new SK game is already hard to swallow, but a game with a fanservice so mundane ? This was the most unkindest cut of all.

Prelude.

First-print copies of the game will include a “Men’s Knuckle Responsibility Committee Magazine,” soundtrack CD, and swimsuit costume downloadable content product code.
I'm just gonna bold that and leave it there to see if anyone in the world is offended by that.

kiryogi

Banned
Whelp preordering, that looks so awesome over the top in a Bancho kinda way, plus the Hiroaki art is fab.

Also, the controversial stuff, the girls do smack you for diving into them it seems. It's all just hilarious and over the top though.

upperszqb9l.gif

holy shit, please localize this somebody xseed whoever is still into vita

edit: eh, i'll ignore the dumb vita perv shit this time, if everything else is on point

Top Bottom