• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer |OT| Rich, deep online role playing

Bombless

Are you guys saving up for advanced packs or are you just getting basic packs first?

I'm buying basic packs. It gives you access to lvl X weapons quickly and takes them out of the cards pool for when you'll move to higher quality boxes. It also gives you tons of consumables. Win/win.

yes max your basics, it took me like 40 games to do so but you get a huge pool of consumables and will increase your maxes quite a bit as well. it will give you a lot of characters that will have 25 points to spend at level 1 which is huge. that one SMG is very powerful too, the charger, great weapon at X that will hold until you get some rarer drops. i'm deep into the advance packs right now, like i said it opens up a lot of options bc i can rip those characters into silver right off the bat with 25 skill points, 2 consumables, and a good weapon.

Bombless

The people at Bioware Montreal are madmen, completely out of control.

YFv5UKG.png

She has a hammer and Annihilation and Nova.

It's BEAUTIFUL.

Bombless

Really resisting the urge to put money into the game to unlock UR characters. :/

Don't. Seriously, don't. There really is no need for that and since the game just launched the chance to get them will be low, you'd waste money and get pissed off at the same time. Just play the game and have fun, unlocks will come.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Don't. Seriously, don't. There really is no need for that and since the game just launched the chance to get them will be low, you'd waste money and get pissed off at the same time. Just play the game and have fun, unlocks will come.
Yeah, but seeing people with the new classes while I'm stuck with puny humans is kind of annoying. lol

I guess at least the pistol SMG gun is amazing.

Are you guys saving up for advanced packs or are you just getting basic packs first?

I'm buying basic packs. It gives you access to lvl X weapons quickly and takes them out of the cards pool for when you'll move to higher quality boxes. It also gives you tons of consumables. Win/win.

PC Gamer had an article up suggesting to go for Basic Packs first, because once you have accumulated all the drops possible in Basic Packs, they won't drop when you buy a higher tier pack.

tootie923

Is it weird that I want to just play MP without touching SP? Is there anything in MP that would spoil SP?

I've played for around 4-5 hours of MP and it shows you enemy types (obviously), but without knowing anything story-related, it doesn't ruin anything for me. There is some background info in the menus, but I'm sort of ignoring them until I get into SP next month.

My connection has been pretty good so far. The one major problem I had was a sudden framerate chug near the end of an extraction. It turned into a slow-mo slideshow for five seconds, but went away.

Top Bottom