• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Thread |OT2| Taste the Rainbow

inky

This one got to me =(

ibaN2C5zsVCQRL.jpg

Any news from Bioware since the Facebook post?

I'm sure they are going to string along with the "we are listening" stuff, wait till PAX East then release some big reveal about how they are going to give us an epic conclusion yada yada yada and look like the heroes again.

Or just try to overshadow it with DA3 news.

Who knows.

Nope, they're still gathering feedback.

Like they have been about Dragon Age 2.

For a year now.

If they want to gather feedback, they just need to go to the old spoiler thread here, go to the SA forums spoiler thread, or better yet, the BSN forums. Hell, they should've been gathering feedback since Speculatin' Thursday (I don't have better name for it.)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm sure they are going to string along with the "we are listening" stuff, wait till PAX East then release some big reveal about how they are going to give us an epic conclusion yada yada yada and look like the heroes again.

Fuck it. I'd take it. I'll take just about anything that adds to the end.

But, we know the DLC is going to be set before the end. So that you can run around and do more pointless shit that doesn't matter.

Patryn

Who knows.

They are in a pickle on that, now that you bring it up. I'm sure PAX East is where they're going to announce DA3, so where does that leave ME3? I'm sure they don't want to upstage their sister series, but they'll have to say SOMETHING.

Or just send out their community managers to be eaten alive by the fans.

Bowdz

Who knows.

PAX:
-Plant audience members to ask positive questions
-Announce DA3 and ME3 Omega DLC
-Deflect criticism of the ending
-Increase the merger of awesome, speculation, and buttons ten fold
-Leave with dignity in tact

Derrick01

Banned
PAX:

Sad thing is I could see Bioware doing all of this.

Rubezh

PAX:

"Mr Hudson, the immersion and combat of this game are unmatched! A truly moving and fun epic. Anything negative you'll see about this game is an overreaction of personal preference. For what it is, it is flawlessly executed and endlessly entertaining."

Dilly

Banned
PAX:

This is plausible and makes more sense than ME3's ending.

PAX:

I bet the Omega DLC (if it's even real) sells like shit. Casual players not huge fans of the series have likely already moved on, and with the amount of "more passionate fans" or whatever the hell they called, completely pissed off about the ending, I can see a lot of people passing on DLC that takes place before the ending.

Kind of like how no one bought the DA2 DLC and now they are "shifting focus"

WanderingWind

"Mr Hudson, the immersion and combat of this game are unmatched! A truly moving and fun epic. Anything negative you'll see about this game is an overreaction of personal preference. For what it is, it is flawlessly executed and endlessly entertaining."

"Glad you asked! We're proud that our true fans understood the story we wanted to tell couldn't be finished in typical ways. We've innovated and shifted the ideals of what constitutes an ending, and we're glad to have fans, such as yourself John, that are on board with our new way of thinking. Thank you!

Now, let's talk about Omega."

Kunohara

I'm going to PAX, but I'm not sure I want to sacrifice most of my Friday going to those two panels. But I'm really tempted to try.

This is going to be my first PAX, and I'm wondering how long before the panel starts to people start lining up for it? I really want to go to the DA and ME panels.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm going to PAX, but I'm not sure I want to sacrifice most of my Friday going to those two panels. But I'm really tempted to try.

I hope you do. At least I can have the comfort of knowing at least one person there wasn't planted by Bioware.

Patryn

This is going to be my first PAX, and I'm wondering how long before the panel starts to people start lining up for it? I really want to go to the DA and ME panels.

For these? At least an hour, unless they're in the main ballroom. That thing is HUGE.

K' Dash

I'm selling this motherfucker, even if they do a new ending it will be months before is ready, and if I want to play it, I'll be @ bomba price anyway.

Haha, not a bad idea. That would be pretty cool. I'll see if I can get one done. What image should I use that would best illustrate the awesomeness of Marauder Shields?

The Obama knock off one that somebody has as an avatar now.

Edit: Yup that one. Also somebody needs to cosplay as the endings in those one piece greenman suits.

WanderingWind

It's nice to see we've all moved beyond anger, and have settled into the more comfortable "mocking the ever living shit out of the ending and it's paid defenders" stage.

WTF is this? Some fan made "how it should end" scenario?

Yes. Based on the flowchart for how ME2 calculated your decisions and their consequences.

Top Bottom