• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda Ryder Family Screenshot Thread

DeaDPo0L84

Really gonna need the sliders for the Asian female, looks perfect. Never played a ME as a female but I wanna mix it up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I posted this one before, but just for people interested in slider settings for some of the faces, from reddit:

SKeUgDA.png

Preset1

BrowH 6 BrowD 20 CheekH 20 CheekW 5 CheekB 3 ChinH 16 ChinD 0 ChinW 2 JawW 7 EyeH 7 EyeD 0 EyeW 12 LipT 6 MouthH 16 MouthD 0 MouthW 10 NoseH 9 NoseD 5 NoseW 6 NoseS 17

fhJJD7yl.jpg

brow 2 6
cheek 13 8 9
chin 14 9 4 5
eyes 9 3 10
mouth 3 10 9 0
nose 2 5 11 8

Really like this one and a few of the other asian Ryders. Hoping someone posts sliders before I start my playthrough.

Thanks guys. If I knew how to go back and post sliders I definitely would.

Jihyun was made quickly though and I'll be posting many, many sis Ryder sliders in future :D

Even if there's no mirror of transformation, Bioware should make it easy to share sliders after being in the creator.

Swiggins

I posted this one before, but just for people interested in slider settings for some of the faces, from reddit:

SKeUgDA.png

Preset1

BrowH 6 BrowD 20 CheekH 20 CheekW 5 CheekB 3 ChinH 16 ChinD 0 ChinW 2 JawW 7 EyeH 7 EyeD 0 EyeW 12 LipT 6 MouthH 16 MouthD 0 MouthW 10 NoseH 9 NoseD 5 NoseW 6 NoseS 17

fhJJD7yl.jpg

brow 2 6
cheek 13 8 9
chin 14 9 4 5
eyes 9 3 10
mouth 3 10 9 0
nose 2 5 11 8
Saving for later

Hello, from Andromeda!

With the EA/Origin Early Access now live on Xbox and PC, I figured it's time to create a thread where we can share what our Ryder families look like, or just your main character. I'm curious to see what everyone came up with so far!

If I should add more to the OP, let me know.

Please make sure all screenshots are in a quote box so it doesn't bog down the web page too badly.

I'll start off:

Sara Ryder:

Poor man's Morgan Freeman Alec Ryder:

Scott Ryder is just one of the preset heads but with a goatee and black hair and a few tweaks to his nose and brow so I didn't grab a screenshot. Oops.

Not sure if there should be a limit to photos posted or not, but definitely show us what you have created. Also hoping some of you are going for the ugliest, most monstrous characters possible.

I think this should be obvious, but NO STORY SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED.

And now I'm going back to the game because 10hrs will be over way too quickly.

Looking good buddy. The only thing I don't love about the CC is the hair and that there is no real way to adjust skin texture or eyebrows. Other than that if you spend a little time with it you can get some really nice looking models. I think a lot of people, and not everybody mind you, spent 5 minutes with it and declared it was completely shitty

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

SKeUgDA.png

Preset1

fhJJD7yl.jpg

brow 2 6
cheek 13 8 9
chin 14 9 4 5
eyes 9 3 10
mouth 3 10 9 0
nose 2 5 11 8
Thanks

arhra

Really gonna need the sliders for the Asian female, looks perfect. Never played a ME as a female but I wanna mix it up.

I just got around to transcribing mine from the screenshots I took during creation (and some folks asked for them earlier), so I might as well share them:

QSXLUvO.jpg

Preset:1
SkinTone:2
BrowH:4
BrowD:15
CheekH:9
CheekW:13
CheekboneW:13
ChinH:11
ChinD:6
ChinW:0
JawW:4
EyeH:7
EyeD:7
EyeW:9
LipT:1
MouthH:12
MouthD:6
MouthW:2
NoseH:9
NoseD:14
NoseW:12
NoseS:7

Looking good buddy. The only thing I don't love about the CC is the hair and that there is no real way to adjust skin texture or eyebrows. Other than that if you spend a little time with it you can get some really nice looking models. I think a lot of people, and not everybody mind you, spent 5 minutes with it and declared it was completely shitty
Thanks!

I think some folks also balked at the presets and didn't even get further haha. The cc is definitely lacking, but you can make some fine looking faces out of it if you spend a little time.

SKeUgDA.png

Preset1

fhJJD7yl.jpg

brow 2 6
cheek 13 8 9
chin 14 9 4 5
eyes 9 3 10
mouth 3 10 9 0
nose 2 5 11 8

This is only one with natural looking hair.

SKeUgDA.png

Preset1

fhJJD7yl.jpg

brow 2 6
cheek 13 8 9
chin 14 9 4 5
eyes 9 3 10
mouth 3 10 9 0
nose 2 5 11 8

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom