• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

jurgen

Alexa on the mic is what Charlotte is in the ring. She's so many light years ahead of every other female on the main roster.

God fucking damn is she good. I never want her to be out of the title picture. Never.

Kusagari

Alexa is decent enough in the ring that I'm fine with her being champ. It's good to have a woman dominating the screen time that can actually emote and talk well.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's almost unbelievable how badly they've botched Bayley.

"They" didn't botch shit. Bayley had so god damned long in NXT to learn how to talk and couldn't. Then she spent a year on the main roster in and around the title picture and still couldn't talk for shit. Every time she got in front of a microphone it was painful to watch. They've given her crap man, but a good wrestler would spin it into gold and Bayley has done nothing.

Syder

Better or worse than how they botched Finn?
They at least have the excuse of a long term injury with Finn.

Bálor is still mega-over, Bayley's reactions have noticeably waned.

We all know Bálor is a better heel but because he's hot and both sides of his gimmick are super marketable that he'd be a babyface.

To be honest, whether you're a Bálor, Reigns or Strowman supporter you can't really be happy at the moment because the Main Event scene has been decimated by the part-timers, Goldberg & Lesnar.

Why? Most people saw it coming
I said 'almost' unbelievable. I'm not shocked, I just thought they'd push the female John Cena gimmick to the max.

Raw64life

Sure...

Some of you are even more negative then me haha

I don't think bad wrestlers should be champion ever. Sasha and Bayley are both way better wrestlers and more popular. I'm sure Vince and Kevin Dunn are very happy to have their best "character work" person as the champion but I'm not and never will be. I like wrestling, and Bliss isn't good at it.

They at least have the excuse of a long term injury with Finn.

Bálor is still mega-over, Bayley's reactions have noticeably waned.

We all know Bálor is a better heel but because he's hot and both sides of his gimmick are super marketable that he'd be a babyface.

To be honest, whether you're a Bálor, Reigns or Strowman supporter you can't really be happy at the moment because the Main Event scene has been decimated by the part-timers, Goldberg & Lesnar.

I just hope that Lesnar drops the belt at Summerslam. He and Goldberg really killed that title for what is worth.

Beefy

I don't think bad wrestlers should be champion ever. Sasha and Bayley are both way better wrestlers and more popular. I'm sure Vince and Kevin Dunn are very happy to have their best "character work" person as the champion but I'm not and never will be. I like wrestling, and Bliss isn't good at it.

Bayley isn't as good as Bliss. None of her moves ever seem to carry weight, you onlu have to look at her punches last night. But all are decent enough wrestlers. Only wrestler who is bad is Fox.

i mean the wwe title is like the second least important belt

the us title and the women's belt have been presented as far more important so far on sd post shake up

Top Bottom