• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Beefy

I posted this earlier but will post again (storyline spoilers)
Vince sees Orton as SD Roman and wants to push him big, so expect no loss against Jinder. Also Roman will feud with Miz after his latest storyline comes to a end. Vince thinks Miz can make the crowd like Roman.
😂

So apparently Ciampa is fine, just a minor ankle sprain.

More on the Triple H Takeover call thingamajig.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/tripl...-ross-return-developing-new-territories-more/

Thing is though, Rocky Maivia only lasted like six months before he got hurt and then came back as a heel months later. I'm sure he had a lot of input on that change where as Roman doesn't care and is making a lot of money just saying "okay boss, gimme the script".

I see.

Syder

Vince sees Orton as SD Roman and wants to push him big, so expect no loss against Jinder. Also Roman will feud with Miz after his latest storyline comes to a end. Vince thinks Miz can make the crowd like Roman.
😂
Wait, there are people thinking
Jinder
has even the slightest chance
?

Caderfix

😂

Who said that?

��

Imagine, the entire reason for Miz being taken off Smackdown after killing it on there wasn't to give him a push on the A show but to feed him to the Roman beast!"

What yall don't know is

maybe

maybe Owens wanted this

Think about it. Any ordinary Kaneinite gets to be like "yesssss May 19th, KANE DAY". But how many get to say they died on Kane Day. That's a true fan

Anth0ny

😂

I mean... no shit?

It's been obvious for years that Randy and Cena were both Vince's favorite toys.

Now Roman is replacing Cena. Simple.

Vince is an idiot if he thinks Miz can make the crowd like Roman. The crowd sided with SHEAMUS when he was feuding with Roman. The crowd would side with Hitler before Roman at this point.

Why can't Miz feud with a shitty midcarder again? The feud with Ambrose sucks because it might as well be Cena levels of 'I shoot on you being shit but you ignore it so what's even the point'.

imBask

Banned
You're a Sonic fan....

112_cpbxm5l_4_.gif

imBask

Banned
TDKR is a mess, especially that airplane scene, but it's not as terrible as people say it is

it's objectively better than basically all of the MCU movies

lol, imdb ratings.

Inception was in the top 10 films of all time at one point. New shit gets rated super high, because nerds have no fucking objectivity, then the shit slowly sinks back down over the years until it settles at a more reasonable, realistic and not generally batshit insane rating. 8.5, fucking hell.

imBask

Banned
lol, imdb ratings.

Inception was in the top 10 films of all time at one point. New shit gets rated super high, because nerds have no fucking objectivity, then the shit slowly sinks back down over the years until it settles at a more reasonable, realistic and not generally batshit insane rating. 8.5, fucking hell.

Inception is a good movie tho, why are you so mad

Zach

If by Rock 2.0 you mean let the guy turn heel and build up his mic confidence and natural charisma shine through, then no, Vince isn't going to do that.

Vince wants Roman to be a Superman figure that never turns heel and we just eat that up and accept him as the successor to The Rock.

Ambrose has more go away heat with me now and Roman has become a fine worker. So I'm fully embracing it at this point. Want to ruin Braun for the sake of Roman? Sure. Want Roman to go over golden boy Finn? Sure. Want Roman to take the Universal title off Brock? Sure. Let's do it. Let the memes commence. Let's ruin the company.

That's the spirit!

Zach

I still haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises.

P.S. If Beefy wins at GWF 4, maybe GWF 5's subtitle should be The Dark Knight Rises.

How is it people still like to rag on TDKR when the last few years have produced Fantastic Four, BvS, and Suicide Squad

Get with the times and bitch about these projectile diarrhea tier excuses for superhero entertainment.

Top Bottom