• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

I feel sorry for whomever is on Air Force 1 right now, it's probably The Plane Ride From Hell 2

Only with more shouting and less drug/alcohol usage.

Trump doesn't drink and he's against drugs so it would make for a very boring trip. From what I've seen recently, he might shorten his trip because apparently he doesn't want to stay away from his home for too long.

somedevil

WWE uploaded and then took down a Emma picture basically showing what she would be wrestling in if the Emmalina gimmick happened:

DAN8Fb5XgAEzfYi.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no OT for Takeover again, will we just use the Backlash one?

Sephzilla

What did he do now?

So, Trump is on a 14 hour Air Force One flight. Right after takeoff news bombshells got dropped. The Russia probe is targeting someone in the White House right now (probably Kushner), the official documentation of his meeting with the Russians mentions Trump directly saying the investigation is why he fired Comey, the Trump/Russia investigation is now including a potential cover up,...

Kaladin

So, Trump is on a 14 hour Air Force One flight. Right after takeoff news bombshells got dropped. The Russia probe is targeting someone in the White House right now (probably Kushner), the official documentation of his meeting with the Russians mentions Trump directly saying the investigation is why he fired Comey, the Trump/Russia investigation is now including a potential cover up,...

Just when you think it can't get any worse in Washington, Friday happens.

Been hiding from wrestling and spoilers till I had the time to watch BOSJ day 1 & 2.

Highlights for me were:

Scurll/Ospreay
Dragon Lee/Takahashi
Naito damaging the belt and the young lion fixing it with a hammer
Ricochet/Ospreay

Both super fun shows to watch. Pretty much all the matches were fun. I hope liger wins every match from now, I was rooting for him hard against Takahashi.

Hex

Banned
Been hiding from wrestling and spoilers till I had the time to watch BOSJ day 1 & 2.

Highlights for me were:

Scurll/Ospreay
Dragon Lee/Takahashi
Naito damaging the belt and the young lion fixing it with a hammer
Ricochet/Ospreay

Both super fun shows to watch. Pretty much all the matches were fun. I hope liger wins every match from now, I was rooting for him hard against Takahashi.

Scurl is so good, not a technical god or anything but knows how to play the crowd and makes any match fun.
It is what got Omega over though I would say Omega has a bit more in the gifts department.
Such a great fit and really glad to have more visibility with him (though I just found out that I have AXS tv now all of the sudden. Lost my NASA channel, gained AXS...I will take it)

cordy

Banned
3o7bu1CIHwSUHEdTCU.gif

"That's Bayley's move, you gotta change it."

You know, niggas might shit on some of Ambrose's weak looking offense but Bayley's got the weakest looking offense on the roster. Bar none.

3o7bu1CIHwSUHEdTCU.gif

"That's Bayley's move, you gotta change it."

You know, niggas might shit on some of Ambrose's weak looking offense but Bayley's got the weakest looking offense on the roster. Bar none.

I think this was the exact moment where I went "Bayley should've never came up"

Top Bottom