• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Who cares. People just want a Switch for Nintendo games. They have the best game ever made. You don't ever need to play anything else ever!
I'd like Monster Hunter on ps4 but that will never happen. Switch would be good. I'm going to flip my shit if it's 3ds exclusive.

WHY ISN'T BAYLEY SMILING?! WHY FUNKO?!

Capcom are still my favourite deliverer of the video games behind Nintendo, guess I like the guys with legacies that also like fucking up, just like WWE!

jmdajr

I'd like Monster Hunter on ps4 but that will never happen. Switch would be good. I'm going to flip my shit if it's 3ds exclusive.

I partly kid, but buying a Nintendo console in hopes of epic 3rd party goodness is a mistake. NEVER count on it.

Capcom are still my favourite deliverer of the video games behind Nintendo, guess I like the guys with legacies that also like fucking up, just like WWE!
#CAPCOM4Life

Zach

Zach, I dare you to watch every single Njpw Jan 4 show and grade each show.

Remind me when I finish my WWE journey. If I'm a bad enough dude to save the president at that time, I will cancel my WWE Network sub and try out the IWGP Network.

And then you can just have your way with me, Heroman.

Slizz

Bayley wears eye shadow?

A lot, like every female wrestler for the most part.

18251873_1429462417115307_4226126443488215040_n.jpg

EDIT: Actually not that much eye shadow in that pic, and it looks like the Funko too.

Heroman

Banned
[/QUOTE]

Remind me when I finish my WWE journey. If I'm a bad enough dude to save the president at that time, I will cancel my WWE Network sub and try out the IWGP Network.

And then you can just have your way with me, Heroman.

Just to let you know Zach, the first 2 Jan 4 dome shows are NJPW/WCW supershows.

People have been saying that for years and here we are they are bigger than ever. This is a good time to sell though. It will eventually. Probably....Hopefully...

The market is getting saturated with them, my local Forbidden Planet has piles of them on the floor everywhere.

Heroman

Banned
that's cool but there is 0% chance that Okada vs Omega 2 will be better than the 1st

Who to say and does it really matters, for example I watched all 7 single matches in TANA vs Okada feud and while some were better then other never was disappointed with the matches.

Top Bottom