• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

She legit lifted Nia Jax on a random Main Event a week or two ago

bBn9pm5.jpg

klonere

Banned
If indie wrestlers sold more, they would have longer careers and ergo, you'd have to put up with them more.

Less selling imho!!!

Most indie wrestling matches seem to be based on how many gifs they can generate

For the record, you also come across like a dude who hasn't watched much indie wrestling lately. But then, I guess, why would you?

The last AAW show I watched had 9 matches, 3 of them were crazy spotfests and the other 6 were singles matches that were all pretty varied from one another. None of those singles matches could be characterised with the usual bullshit non-fans apply to indie wrestling, nothing on the show outstayed its welcome, and the spotfest matches (used to open the show, bring the crowd back from intermission, and close the show) served their purpose. Which is something people often miss or just fail to appreciate.

So like most people?

Most people don't whine about it to Sports Illustrated.

I call a gif a jif because that's how it's pronounced (source: the guy who created the GIF)

You're dead to me.

Slizz

Do you say "guyro" instead of gyro, or "energee" or "gimnastics" or "changee" or "grrrrrrrrrraff" instead of energy, gymnastics, change and giraffe

Not all gs are hard, hth

What gyro we talkin bout here? The delicious treat pronounced properly as 'Year-OH'

Or like a gryoscope?

I'm legit gonna go get a lamb gyro right now.

Sephzilla

If g is followed by e, i, or y, it's a sawft g (magic, page, astrology). If it's not, it's hard (grab, gum, glove)

GIF is followed by an i

I love going out on dates with jirls and telling them about my favorite wrestling jimmicks. Then we might go home and watch videos on youtube supplied to us through my 5 jigahertz wifi router or we download video games that are 50 jigabytes or more in size

If g is followed by e, i, or y, it's a sawft g (magic, page, astrology). If it's not, it's hard (grab, gum, glove)

GIF is followed by an i, graphic is hard, GIF is sawft

gibbon, ~s
gibbous
giddy, giddier, giddiest
gif (however, pronunciation with a soft G is also in use BY IDIOTS)
gift, ~ed, ~ing, ~ings, ~s
giftware, ~s
gig, ~ged, ~ging, ~gings, ~s
gigabyte, ~s
gigaflop, ~s
giggle, ~d, ~r, ~s, giggling, ~s, giggly
gild, ~ed, ~ing
gilder, ~s
gill, ~s, ~y
gillie, ~s
gilt, ~s
gimbel, ~s