• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Foggy

The most prestigious tournament of the year starts on Monday

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Strobogo has been having a non stop conversation with himself for 2 and a half hours now, this is really really sad.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Menome just got buried worse then Barret did by Cena in the chair incident. I don't know how he'll be able to show his face in the GWF locker room again.

Adree

I got sucked into Marvel Heroes again with the PS4 release. Still a lot of fun and it seems they made it less painful to unlock heroes this time around.

ElRenoRaven

Hold up

FloSlam is charging $30 a month now? I could get Netflix and Spotify and still save $10, what the hell are they thinking

Yup 30 a month or still 150 for a year which is 12.50 a month when you divide it out. Call me crazy but why pay 30 a month when you can get it for the equivalent of 12.50 a month? Just seems crazy unless they're gonna raise the yearly rate too.

Adree

Hold up

FloSlam is charging $30 a month now? I could get Netflix and Spotify and still save $10, what the hell are they thinking

When people aren't subscribing to your product the only solution is to raise the price! That's how everyone does it right?

Hex

Banned
I see that blood will have to be shed, pain given in abundance, and chaos will need to be unleashed on the order that is.
It is not the light of the match that gets the attention, but the explosion that follows.

Top Bottom