• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

They did say they are wanting Corbin to be champ, so I guess this makes sense

Poor fucking sami. Even when he wins he loses. Unless he can get an avenge win, this just hurts him and makes him look like a dweeb

rvJ3V6r.png

Considering Corbin is all about mugging dudes and everyone else* in the MitB match are accomplished wrestlers anyway it makes sense for Corbin to carry the case, it fits his role more.

* except Ziggler

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
is gaming side making threads about boycotting bad work environments from a certain game while playing on their console that came out of foxconn?

Considering Corbin is all about mugging dudes and everyone else* in the MitB match are accomplished wrestlers anyway it makes sense for Corbin to carry the case, it fits his role more.

* except Ziggler

It does make sense. On the other hand the story of the SD title will literally be "will Baron Corbin cash in his briefcase on Jinder Mahall?"

Corbin or Owens are the only real MitB winners that make sense. Babyface MitB holders are strange considering the whole point of the case is to take advantage of someone being in bad shape.

ElRenoRaven

Well guess it's time to watch the Flash. Not watching this stupid shit. Someone let me know when it's over and we're back to something worth watching.

Breezango are just damn good...in entertaining, at least.

I wish there was another team they can feud with once TND returns to face The Uggos. And no, I don't mean a feud with The Colons.

Top Bottom