• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I just realised when Cena comes back he is probably gonna squash Jinder like he has done to every other up and coming brown person on the roster the last 10 years and now I am bummed.

Only 2 weeks til Dominion, friends.

I am feeling excited.

If Jinder Mahal can be champ, this dude should've been champ. He looks the part. Believable, massive and menacing. Loving it.
So like, what?
Look 9
In-Ring ?
Mic ?

Watch TNA, nerd.
iR3b3YE.png

Excited for Tanahashi to be the third retiree this year?

I cant believe they are letting him wrestle. Especially after the song and dance about protecting workers.

Other than that. Excited.
Fuck NJPW for that shit. Some dude fucking nearly killed himself last month and you're letting this happen? Fuck em.

Zach

Randy Orton looks the best he's ever looked in 2011. And his feud with similarly mediocre Christian has been pretty good.

Adree

Yup. That main will be fun. That last match though. That spanish fly from the top by morrison on Lee. That was just insane. So glad to see them adding interviews into the show. That was sorely needed.

There definitely seem to be some storylines going on.
Keith Lee is in Evolve now so he'll be in WWE by next year I bet.

ElRenoRaven

There definitely seem to be some storylines going on.
Keith Lee is in Evolve now so he'll be in WWE by next year I bet.

Yup. Vince and co would be nuts to pass up Keith Lee. They really would. He's like if Mark Henry actually had wrestling ability. lol

gun_haver

i wanna see some clips and stuff, even long length, showing me why io shirai is the shit

cos right now i can't come up with a reason to give a damn about wrestling except that, and if it ain't actually good, i'm out

Top Bottom