• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's Japan to launch Giga Big Mac with four slightly larger beef patties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two chicken Patties?
iu

Seriously, Im all in for a Double McSpicy (Im assuming it's similar to a spicy McChicken). McDonalds USA is too skiddish to do this kind of wacky stuff in the states anymore.

Futureman

It's funny how the US is considered the land of the fat, yet it's these other countries that have these even more ridiculous sandwiches.

Other countries will probably get super fat just like the US but it's just delayed a decade or so until our fatty foods proliferate across the globe.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I remember being able to handle double big macs in my teens.

One would probably murder me today.

MilkBeard

After reading the other thread where someone is complaining about the 'lol diarrhea' comments, this thread seems even more hilarious now.

This is not the usual double Big Mac (Mega Mac in Japan). This is launching alongside the Grand Big Mac, which has larger patties than the standard size. The Giga is a double Grand.

grandbigmac_main.jpg

EBreda

Ill have two of those with some megafries.

mega.jpg

j/k.
I've tried both the double Big Mac and the Giga Big Mac (with the oversized patties) and loved it. Can't have it anymore because of my diet and exercises, though.

RagnarokX

Japan had the mega mac, which was a double big mac, so they're upping the ante with this thing.

I find the recent fascination with the double big mac funny because the US used to have the double big mac as a seasonal burger called the monster mac. They would sell it during October and play a monster mac version of Monster Mash in the commercials.

Davey Cakes

It's always more, more, fucking more. No one needs a Big Mac that big, but at the same time I doubt anyone intends to share a Big Mac of any size.

Just eat reasonable portions. Sheesh.

We had the larger patty Big Mac here in China last year. It was the best thing they've ever had in a McDonald's here. Better ratio of ingredients; they'd usually load it up with that sauce. They never did a double version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom