• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to offer bottles of Big Mac sauce in the US for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
C28YlkDVIAAatzB.jpg

It's bugging me that the "(Diced pickles" has no closing parenthesis on it.

GatorBait

Ingredients: Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup

Sugar: 0g

They really need to allow decimal places on these nutritional facts.

The sugar, HFCS, and corn syrup are also only ingredients of the relish that is added to the sauce. The actual amount of those three ingredients in the sauce is likely very small.

Now I know how to cope with the Trump administration. Grow a beard, put on sunglasses, sit underneath a bridge and drink Big Mac sauce from the bottle.

Neverfade

The How To video for the sauce has been posted 1000 times and yet I still don't have measurements of how much of each ingredient to whip it up.

C'mon son.

I wish they sold their cheese.

Srs.

You can probably go to a local McDonalds, talk to the manager, and see if would like to sell you a pack of their cheese. I'm serious about that. People don't know that you can get a lot of stuff you never thought possible just by asking.

When I used to work at McDonalds as a teenager we had people that would come and my manager would sell them our pancakes and other ingredients lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom