• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 5/28 - 6/3

perfectchaos007 said:
I only asked that because Cheese isn't doing the numbers this time. I wasn't sure if cvxfreak would follow the same pattern.

Fail

TheDamnOP said:
Hardware numbers are typically posted Thursday nights at about 9:20 PM Eastern.

English blah... do you speak it?!

Gaborn

perfectchaos007 said:
I only asked that because Cheese isn't doing the numbers this time. I wasn't sure if cvxfreak would follow the same pattern.

In the first post (which obviously mentions the posting time) you can click on it and see what the most current numbers are. Either they'll be last week's or they'll be the new numbers

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Michan said:
Wii 69,748

Wow, nice.

PS3 8,998

scouter4.jpg

IT'S OVER NINE THO...oh wait. Nevermind.

Also, sometimes Cheese especially is running late from work or stuck in traffic etc. I was just making sure we would get them on time tonight.

*keeps digging hole*

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Michan said:
DSL 123,140
Wii 69,748
PSP 26,358
PS2 11,814
PS3 8,998
Xbox360 2,219
GBM 310
GBASP 247
GC 226
DS 71
GBA 16
It happened again! MC is lower than Famitsu with the PS3 number. :lol

I hate seeing these numbers, because while it's interesting seeing the Wii pick up in pace, and I appreciate seeing Evil Sony Die due to my hatred of the $600-is-okay-for-a-mainstream-console precedent, it's already over in Japan and stating such again is basically pointless and redundant. It's like we don't even need numbers any more. The Wii trend ain't going anywhere, and the PS3 price drop ain't going anywhere unless Sony drops the price by like $600 and ships it to people for free.

Flakster99

perfectchaos007 said:
Also, sometimes Cheese especially is running late from work or stuck in traffic etc. I was just making sure we would get them on time tonight.

*keeps digging hole*

Hehe.

Aristotlekh said:
I hate seeing these numbers, because while it's interesting seeing the Wii pick up in pace, and I appreciate seeing Evil Sony Die due to my hatred of the $600-is-okay-for-a-mainstream-console precedent, it's already over in Japan and stating such again is basically pointless and redundant. It's like we don't even need numbers any more. The Wii trend ain't going anywhere, and the PS3 price drop ain't going anywhere unless Sony drops the price by like $600 and ships it to people for free.

MC is on cruise control until the Wii's big two hit this year and FFXIII and MGS4 eventually come out in 2010, or some big megaton announcements are made at E3 or TGS.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Second week in a row that Wii Sports tie in was relatively low- fluke, or are more adopters buying SPM and BBA?

Oblivion

perfectchaos007 said:
Okay, I'm going to ask another question, and hopefully this time it won't be stupid:

Is NPD next Thursday, or the Thursday after that?

segata8tinew.gif

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
perfectchaos007 said:
Okay, I'm going to ask another question, and hopefully this time it won't be stupid:

Is NPD next Thursday, or the Thursday after that?

I believe its next Thursday.

Should be fun

See this is the one time that the masses have done what is right, and dictated the future of trends. By this I am talking about the rushed current gen. There was no reason to kill of PS2 era, it was going strong and perfectly fine. So I guess we can all blame Micro$soft for the PS3, although Sony could have had more courage and not felt so threatened. Anywho, enough of my pointless bllabbering.

When are we getting these training games in PAL. My brain needs some training, I am getting slower and slower these days. I used to be so sharp back in school.

Eteric Rice

schuelma said:
Second week in a row that Wii Sports tie in was relatively low- fluke, or are more adopters buying SPM and BBA?

Possibly. The selection (though still pretty bad) IS getting bigger.

Speevy

Banned
I wish I could glance into the future a few years to see if the PS3 will ever recover. Week by week I can't see it happening.

Oblivion

perfectchaos007 said:
Man, I make one mistake on this forum and you want me tossed out. I'm depressed.

Dude, I'm just messin. :)

It's coming out next Thursday.

Top Bottom