• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 18, 2012 (Apr 30 - May 06)

The last game in the Top 10 sold 4,600 units.

And hardware numbers are really bad in general.

3DS 46,425
PS3 12,996
PSP 12,247
Vita 6,340
Wii 6,073
PS2 1,212
Xbox 360 1,023
DSi LL 819
DSi 387

Oh, wait. You're talking about bundled with hardware. Yes, hardware bundles are counted by both Famitsu and Media Create.

Do you know it as a fact?
I'm asking since Wii hardware sales seem to be bigger than Wii Sport resort's ones and not the other way round, hence that makes little sense to me, if we have to assume that Resort is bundled in each Wii box.

catashtrophe said:
A question.

If a monster hunter game is never released on the Vita and neither are other big games and the Vita continues this abysmal decline.

What happens if in a year or 2 Sony pull the plug on Vita and pulls out of the handheld market?

Would a 3DS only handheld market be good or bad for 3rd parties in Japan?

Would it not be in the best interest of 3rd parties to support the Vita?
Strongest third party situation was on an extremely dominant PS2. Wii/PS3 and DS/PSP are the historical exception, fractured things, and non-Nintendo software sales suffered. Third party sales on PS2/GBA are still higher than the combined DS/PSP/PS3/Wii/X360.

donny2112

WSR

The bump at ~ Day 700 is when it started to be bundled with the hardware.

I'm asking since Wii hardware sales seem to be bigger than Wii Sport resort's ones and not the other way round, hence that makes little sense to me, if we have to assume that Resort is bundled in each Wii box.

Wii hardware is bundled with either wii sports resort or wii party

Top Bottom