• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 34, 2013 (Aug 19 - Aug 25)

Raonak

Banned
Sweet jesus.... I didn't except sales to be that good, but that feels like a new level of bomba.
all eyes on bayo2

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Wonderful BOMBA, 5k LMAO

I'm just grinning from ear to ear right now.

What a great week for vindication.

NintendoGAF will be no where to be found in this thread, rofl.

Black-vultures-net.jpg

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
so sad.
I think that now we can finally accept the idea that Wii U will really be dismissed if few months. there is no excuse for such a horrible result for the new game and the related hw.
I know that other games will be more important and register better numbers and have bigger impact, but heer we are talking about absymal response.
and it's not that Pikmin (that sold around 500k average on the GC, right?) was so stronger (with different tone, of course)
after their best console ever (the Wii, sales wise), it's now sure that they will have their worst (so below GC - 4.5millions in Japan and arouond 25millions ww, right?)

Kikujiro

I hope people will stop thinking that Nintendo Directs are a great way to make the public aware of games. They are not and they will never be.

Go_Ly_Dow

05./00. [PSV] Conception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.08.22} (¥6.279) - 18.878 / NEW

14./00. [WIU] The Wonderful 101 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2013.08.24} (¥6.830) - 5.258 / NEW

16./00. [3DS] Conception II: Shichisei no Michibiki to Mazuru no Akumu <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft) {2013.08.22} (¥6.279) - 5.072 / NEW

WHAT THE FUCK BAHAHA.

(Also more pervs/creepers on Vita)

Sakura

Dang only 11k for the Vita? It's been sitting at 15~+k for the last couple months hasn't it? Is this the lowest since the price drop? Also, too bad about W101 sales. I am sorry Kamiya.

SmokyDave

Two Vita games in the top 5?!

Vita / 3DS multiplat sells far better on Vita?!

Magnificent week.

(I'm choosing to ignore the Vita hardware numbers and the fact there are only two Vita games in the top 20).

liger05

Woah what a bomba. Thats huge!!! To not even sell 10k is incredible.

So whats the next game which is supposed to drive wii u sales. Wind Waker?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Japan eats shit confirmed.

This is just a joke based on that twitter quote from Kamiya.

urfe

I didn't make a prediction, but as a person who is not interested in buying W101, I can't say I'm surprised.

Conception II's sales are the most interesting thing about this week's sales. It may lead to more Vita games.

What a great shame for Wonderful 101. Worse than expected.
Time to re-release it with an all-star Nintendo cast.

Wonder Red = Captain Falcon
Wonder Blue = Link
Wonder Green = Samus
Wonder Yellow = Mario (because of the hammer)
Wonder White = Shiek
Wonder Black = Lakitu
Wonder Pink = Bayonetta (or so)

well it definately would have sold better

Is that the lowest debut for a Platinum developed title? I figure Anarchy Reigns was the previous holder of that and it managed to sell 21 on the PS3 (and an additional 4k on the 360).

shink

Two Vita games in the top 5?!

Vita / 3DS multiplat sells far better on Vita?!

Magnificent week.

(I'm choosing to ignore the Vita hardware numbers and the fact there are only two Vita games in the top 20).

I like your selective positivity.

Top Bottom