• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet Lord Eternal, the Brazilian willing to pay $1850 for a PS4

Harlock

A troo hero. Is worth post your famous life history:

when I bought the GBA in 2001, was my first pokemon silver ribbon serie pokemon before so had played on emulators just by not having a GB or GBC ...

when I found the entei , was cracked in capturing one, it took me 3 days to get it , since it no longer had a master ball , he captured the same race ... never forget those days young ...

entei is one of the pokemon that I actually shorter ...

at the time of the pokemon colosseum I was afraid of losing battles , felt much the pressure of the game , until she finally found entei , so captured , the game became easier for me , that fear passed , I thought it at the bottom "Anything I send the entei " uhhuhah ... Sign up today for my lvl 100 Entei is one that I captured the first time in pokemon colosseum , I have several others that caught Entei in other games , but still use one today.

I was walking in a very strange place , looked like a cave, and tava dark and I was alone, walked a lot until you see an exit , when I left that place I saw it was a canyon and you could see the bottom and the ground was very dry and I kept walking until I suddenly found the entei in front of me , I breathed our very alone , even talked with him " ta entei you here? ? " and he said " ta alright now "

By this time I had some 23 years ago by ae , but I always had this pokemon as a shield for me , when I pass any problem I think " I will be strong like the Entei " the third film is my favorite by the way just to have Entei .

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Damn dude is hardcore to pick one up at that price. If you love your hobby and got the cash to burn more power to him.

Still though insane price

dcx4610

Guy better invest in armed guards now that his name and loot stash is out there. Brazil doesn't play. I've played Max Payne 3.

NolbertoS

Someone sign him up on GAF, let Evillore quickly make him a member, a man willing to spend that much on a console, any console TBH, is a hardcore game that deserves that pity errrr mean praise of GAF. For the record, If I were living in Brasil, would've paid for that PS4 to be smuggled. I'm sure it woulf be cheaper to get a PS4 stateside and claim as a gift from a family member in thr US, problem solved

Meet Lord Eternal

2ut21df.gif

Hahaha! A Lord Eternal thread on GAF! He's going to conquer the world.

Let us join hands and praise Entei.

"Everything is fine now."

The consoles I owned were the Atari, Master System, Nes, Super Nes, N64, GameCube, Wii, DS, DSi, DSi XL, I have the PS Vita, 360, PS3, PS4, and I also had the GBA. I have no preferred console, I like all of the ones I currently own and I miss the ones that I don’t have anymore. On games, I like RPG, FPS, adventure, action, etc, any that isn’t horror, or sports, as I find those boring. One of my favorite games is Skylanders. I've been following it since the launch of the first one, I have many of the action figures, I really like this game. And on the PS4 I'll be able to play the Swap Force version, using remote play with the PS Vita, I 'm looking forward to that.

True meaning of hardcore!

Would it be mean of me to point out he didn't mention the Wii U in all of that?

O que caralho, cuspi-me todo a ler isto.

lol, that sounds like Portuguese from Portugal.

As for our Lord, truly a feat worthy of him. In all seriousness, if the has the money and think that it's a good investment
it's not
then it's all fine and cool.

Everything is fine now.

Kinhow

Lord Eternal is fairly famous in brazillian gaming forums, it's impossible not to love his Entei's story! So deep lol

boingball

Poor Wii U, guy owns about everything except a Wii U (ok, no xbone either, but he says he plans to buy one).

GH - What are your thoughts so far about the Brazilian PS4? Is it all in Portuguese? Did you buy games, the camera?

Due to the PSN servers being overloaded I couldn’t play yet. I found no physical games, and I could’t download the ones I had already bought on PSN either. I didn’t buy the camera because it wasn’t available in any store.

So he bought a doorstop?

Man, than launch in Brazil is a train wreck.

If Sony would be serious they would set up a small assembly factory in Brazil which should allow them to avoid most of the taxes. (Not too mention that taxes on the Wii U and the xbone are much less already, so there must be options).

Oh God, not this guy again. We were discussing about him on BrasilGAF. lmao

I just discovered he is "famous" here for the worst reasons ever. Like thinking Entei is an entity that protects him in real life or something. He became a joke everywhere basically.

Ta tudo bem agora.

This story is great haha

sock

Due to the PSN servers being overloaded I couldn’t play yet. I found no physical games, and I could’t download the ones I had already bought on PSN either. I didn’t buy the camera because it wasn’t available in any store.

More like Bored Eternal, amirite?!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
WOW

This is hilarious, didn't about that. "Most voted 'colírio (collyrium?)' gives tips about how to beat the league with only one Pokémon, Entei!". I wish I had read this issue.
Woah.

How did one convince Capricho that he was in his 30s? Such beardless skin.
Haha that cover is fake, it was photoshopped when people were having an online campaign to vote him up for the lulz. His involvement was legit though. According to this interview from back then it was someone else in the UOL forums that signed him up for the contest without his knowledge. He only heard about it when he already had a lot of votes.

ixCUdlAsnFglc.jpg

(the above was after the site was hacked, hence the descriptions with "Lord vive")

iqDEKTZFswBNK.png

Top Bottom