• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Legends coming to North American PlayStation Store next Tuesday

Producer

Damn it finally happened. Will buy day 1 just like with Tron Bonne.

Interesting that its not psp compatible, wonder why.

bigkrev

Weird it won't play on PSP

Yeah, just saw this. I think this is the first time this has happened? There are some games that don't work on either PSP or Vita (Pocket Fighter being the biggest one), but never one that worked on Vita but not on PS3.

My guess is this ties in to the rumors that we are getting PS1/PS2 classics on PS4 with trophy support, meaning that Sony is allowing companies to go in and make changes to code for the first time.

whoa

Looks like Sony got Capcom's legal team to stop futzing about and resolve whatever issues were plaguing this release. I'm glad, this game can always use more attention. Still doesn't redeem how Capcom treated me and others during the Devroom saga.

Tizoc

Praise
the motherfucking
sun
6bl4fZU.gif

Based capcpom.

Please
Street Fighter EX games next.
Please

Also Alundra 1 is on US PSN, if you have a PS3 go relive that game.

RedSwirl

Well damn. I actually still own my N64 copy but will probably still get this since it's one of my favorite games.

...aw shit that means I'm gonna have to do those TV station minigames again.

First REmake 2, then Mega Man Legends 3 (then Devil May Cry 5, then new Onimusha, I could go at this all day). Hopefully Capcom are on the road to redemption.

........... Fuck you Capcom... I'll buy Legends again... Don't think that means I forgive you for the last 5 years though.

(edit) For the people wondering why it's not PSP compatible... you HAVE played MML before right? Need those 4 shoulder buttons Yo (or a way to emulate them ala Vita)

Just map it to the analogue stick thing?

More likely the game is just very demanding and PSP had issues.

Top Bottom