• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman legends 2 rated by esrb for us psn

Maybe they want to revive it, and are using the sales from Legends 1 & 2 as a stepping point? :D

image.php

Ravek

Banned
Maybe they want to revive it, and are using the sales from Legends 1 & 2 as a stepping point? :D

Thats cute.

Not trying to be a dick, but this is just CAPCOM being CAPCOM rereleasing every game they can to get a buck. Nothing more than that.

If it's already rated, I wonder if release is imminent. Last time I remember Legends 1 wasn't rated until the week after its announcement. Maybe when PSN updates or something?

Garlador

They should be putting these things on every system... Or at least a single one that I own.

I may end up buying the games even without owning any of those systems, just to send them a message.

It didn't look very good anyways. Legends name remains untarnished.
The one press writer who ever got to play the Prototype had plenty of compliments for it, so I think we missed out then and now. Capcom subverted their own trial-balloon scheming by not releasing it to eShop, probably the most insulting and bemusing thing I witnessed that year.

CupONoodos

Neo Member
The canceling of Megaman Legends 3 still hurts to this day....Will complete this on my Vita like I did when they released the first one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This game had full on lady nipples in the opening dungeon I remember. How'd that slip through?
Plus wasn't one character basically flat-out naked (you can't see her front, but almost her butt, as I recall) & Volnutt is just STARING as she talks about.....plot or something....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Volnutt's all "Man, first Roll, then Tron, now this chick?!"

So legit talk, think this'll be $10 like the first Legends (though that had some licensing with product placement), or $6 like the rest? Not like I'll complain it's $10, that's a bargain compared to the damn eBay & Amazon prices.

Finally! I hope this gets released soon. I've been wanting to play a legit version of this game for probably a decade. Glad I never paid a crazy amount of money for this one. Day 1.

It's been years since I last played MML2 but, what? I feel like that'd be something I'd remember given the age I was when I first played it.
Seems like it's not *quite* a nipple, more than it is shading, but through the pixelated original resolution, who could tell? Still though, that's nearly a full naked boob there. E for Everyone!

Spoilered in case, as it's NS(ish)FW

021.jpg

SkyOdin

Uh, forgive me if I'm ten+ years late on this one, but don't they mean Incan?

No, Indus Culture as in the Indus river in Pakistan. It's the river the words "Hindu" and "India" originate from. It is there as a trick answer that sounds similar to Incan, which is actually covered by one of the other choices on the list. Pretty typical multiple choice question stuff.

SZips

Seems like it's not *quite* a nipple, more than it is shading, but through the pixelated original resolution, who could tell? Still though, that's nearly a full naked boob there. E for Everyone!

Spoilered in case, as it's NS(ish)FW

021.jpg

Haha, wow. I guess I can kind of see that? Yeah, I guess it never really clicked in my mind that it could have possibly been anything graphic when I played it.

fantastic game, but the final dungeon was too much of a hassle the second time I played it I didn't feel like doing that whole thing.

Please do play it if you've never had, then join us in crying over how one of the best megaman series which was GETTING a fucking sequel had it canned.

Still looking forward to that kickstarter game and the fan game, if it ever gets translated to english

Totally forgot about these characters.

Been so long since I played.

I still can't beat the last boss to this day lmao, at least I think ti was the last boss... I really should figure out where I was...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Do I need to play Legends 1 and Tron Bonne first? Legends is the one MM series I've never gotten into.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Hallelujah! This is what I've been waiting for. I own the first one on disc but I've been priced out of MML2.

Do I need to play Legends 1 and Tron Bonne first? Legends is the one MM series I've never gotten into.

Tron Bonne is a prequel to Legends 1 and 2.

As someone who recently played all of them, Legends 1' controls are super dated but can still be done.

Legends 1 isn't necessary to play though. You could play Tron Bonne and Legends 2. These two are the really amazing games of the series anyways.

Gameplay-wise, no; Legends 2 improves upon Legends 1 in every possible way. You only need to play Legends 1 if you want to fully appreciate Legends 2's improvements in the proper context.

Story-wise, absolutely; Legends 2 is a direct sequel to the first game and pretty much assumes that you already know each character's basic motivations, and there are plenty of questions posed at the end of Legends 1 that are specifically addressed in Legends 2 (and some that aren't...). Quite frankly, I'd say you're missing out on a significant chunk of the overall experience if you don't play the games in order.

Misadventures is a prequel to both games, and you can play it whenever; that one doesn't matter as much.

Tron Bonne, no. Legends 1 I would say yes. Legends does sport one of the more complex plotlines of all Mega Man variants with lots of mystery to its setting and characters.

You can jump into Legends 2 and play it easy enough but the game is clearly written under the assumption that you've played the first so you may be lost on a lot of the settings, people, and events.

Tron Bonne is a sidegame created due to how popular the Bonne family was in the first game along with Keiji Inafune's love of the character Tron Bonne.

Tron Bonne, no. Legends 1 I would say yes. Legends does sport one of the more complex plotlines of all Mega Man variants with lots of mystery to its setting and characters.

You can jump into Legends 2 and play it easy enough but the game is clearly written under the assumption that you've played the first so you may be lost on a lot of the settings, people, and events.

as someone who originally played legends 2 before 1 back as a kid, you get the basic idea of their relationship to each other. I guess the main difference is
the grandpa isn't with you.

Top Bottom