• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 axed; Capcom blames fans/goes insane, [Fans Start Support Group]

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
hamchan said:
Hey, if they wanted us to make the whole game for them they should pay us.
Apparently Capcom agrees:
endlesshistoryajvf.jpg

endedhistorysklm.jpg

WTF?

Yes, please keep inciting more people to respond, Capcom Europe! Please! Keep the emotions high so this fiasco continues to bite your company in the ass!

Jsunu

Banned
or he/she is backpeddling so hard and trying to bury their old twitter posts that they are just responding to everything right now.

panda21

Phoenix_Apollo said:
What if...

Capcom Euro's TRYING to incite more fan anger? That way, more people will respond and make the opposition of the game getting canceled even louder! That way, they'll have a huge number to show Capcom JP how wrong they were in canceling it! That makes sense right? RIGHT?

;_____;

i think your right. those tweets saying 'the whole twitter thing is a good start' sort of suggest that. and then they will activate the nanomachines and capcom Japan will be under control of capcom Europe, and megaman will be resurrected from castlevania's DNA to become the naked boss and and and

:'(

This guy either doesn't give a fuck, or he gives so much fuck that he is willing to risk his job to stir the plot and make the voice of angry fans get heard.

does Craptroll japan have a twitter?

panda21

someone ask the capdog twitter if they are releasing a new castlevania soon and see if in this state of delirium/trolling they confirm it..

boris feinbrand said:
Just completely cynical is what I would call it.

Ah well, Capcom and it's fans are reaching a defining moment right now in gaming. I try to just sit back and enjoy the show.

It's almost as if Capcom believes that Lost Planet, DMC, Monster Hunter, SF and Resident Evil can carry them well enough...and make MORE money without Mega Man or it's fanbase. All while completely demolishing the existing fans of those aforementioned series. It's definitely a bit cynical, but sadly it's also probably true.

Forever

Banned
I'm starting to think that Capcom literally has contempt for its fans. It goes against every law of common sense and business, but then again so do a lot of their decisions of late.

So Capcom now has the anger of the DMC-Fans and the Mega Man-Fans. What's next? Monster Hunter? Instead of hunting the Monsters, you're going to catch them with a ball?
Well at least 3s is done right.

Foffy

Banned
Muchi Muchi Pink said:
So Capcom now has the anger of the DMC-Fans and the Mega Man-Fans. What's next? Monster Hunter? Instead of hunting the Monsters, you're going to catch them with a ball?
Well at least 3s is done right.

They're slowly ruining Resident Evil. Revelations is the only thing riding high above a sea of mediocrity for the franchise at the moment.

TheExplodingHead said:
Ah well, Capcom and it's fans are reaching a defining moment right now in gaming. I try to just sit back and enjoy the show.

It's almost as if Capcom believes that Lost Planet, DMC, Monster Hunter, SF and Resident Evil can carry them well enough...and make MORE money without Mega Man or it's fanbase. All while completely demolishing the existing fans of those aforementioned series. It's definitely a bit cynical, but sadly it's also probably true.

It was at a defining moment when they announced the Devroom. It got to ANOTHER one when they canceled MML3. Anything beyond this point is just icing on the cake until it all cools down.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Maybe it's a masterful career suicide by a big fan of the game, and the fallout will be so bad that they have to uncancel it.

Or not.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Foffy said:
They're slowly ruining Resident Evil. Revelations is the only thing riding high above a sea of mediocrity for the franchise at the moment.
Things are going to get ugly when Operation Raccoon City is released.

Foffy

Banned
Krev said:
Things are going to get ugly when Operation Raccoon City is released.

They already are, now that gameplay footage is out. I'm just saying there is light at the end of that tunnel.

Unless they cancel Revelations, too.

DECK'ARD said:
Maybe it's a masterful career suicide by a big fan of the game, and the fallout will be so bad that they have to uncancel it.

Or not.

I'm starting to believe this. Imagine the hype and praise for Capcom when they uncancel it.

Synless

What is going on in here, I'm reading all these tweets and that guy/girl seems like a complete ass. What an amazing day in videogame PR.

Top Bottom