• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mermaids The Body Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

7158021429_91b537a593_c.jpg

Cr0wn0

My mom came over to my house after this had aired and she completely believed it. She's like they have video and body parts and Scientists!! I face palmed after about 2 minutes of watching it.

My mom came over to my house after this had aired and she completely believed it. She's like they have video and body parts and Scientists!! I face palmed after about 2 minutes of watching it.
lol

It actually much to my surprise was really enjoyable, never thought it real, but a fun bad well made fictional tale. I'd love to see the Dragon one.

cajunator

Banned
I'm watching it right now. My mom totally bought into it and so did my Aunt.
This is entertaining but its so bullshit. I don't know how they can get away with treating this as if it is a serious documentary.

Sadly, yes, but she also believes Joan of Arc had magical powers, bigfoot is real, and nessie just can't be found.
Nothing wrong with Bigfoot. :)

I'm watching it right now. My mom totally bought into it and so did my Aunt.
This is entertaining but its so bullshit. I don't know how they can get away with treating this as if it is a serious documentary.

I mean I can suspend my disbelief, but that still doesn't make me think it's real.

It's because its a cover of a Sigur Ros song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UChoTprA9v8

very beautiful.
Awesome, thank you so much. I never expected to find out the source of the music.

Just watched it.

Real fascinating stuff.

It actually convinces you pretty well of the "existence."

Until you're made to doubt it with the "Big Brother" drama.

If anything, it presents a solid scenario for a possible scientific existence of the "aquatic apes."

Loved it.

Just watched it.

Real fascinating stuff.

It actually convinces you pretty well of the "existence."

Until you're made to doubt it with the "Big Brother" drama.

If anything, it presents a solid scenario for a possible scientific existence of the "aquatic apes."

Loved it.

Personally I think if they had just not even used the phrase Big Brother it would have been fine. I do get the feeling though that in the fictional world view they are very rare so the ability to control info and knowledge of them is not impossible, or at least to suspend disbelieve.

So anyone ever see the dragon ne they did?

Can you rephrase this? And the Sasquatch stories are really intriguing. I've heard one theory that suggests they are difficult to find because they actually use the network of caverns in N. America - there are entrances to these caverns in regions these creatures are spotted in. The other interesting element is that they are spotted in other continents as well.

Kurdel

Banned
Well, I think this is on te same level as telling kids there is a Santa.

When they discover it isn't true, they will hopefully be more skeptical of outlandish claims in the future.

Can you rephrase this? And the Sasquatch stories are really intriguing. I've heard one theory that suggests they are difficult to find because they actually use the network of caverns in N. America - there are entrances to these caverns in regions these creatures are spotted in. The other interesting element is that they are spotted in other continents as well.
Animal planet aired a Dragon one. I have seen the Bigfoot Anicent Aliens a bunch of times and it is really silly, I love the intercontinental under good Bigfoot expressway. That said Professor Douchebag is so so annoying. I felt sad seeing Jeff Meldrum on the show, but hey if it gets him paid one not. Besides nothing he said was really silly or a joke.

Animal planet aired a Dragon one. I have seen the Bigfoot Anicent Aliens a bunch of times and it is really silly, I love the intercontinental under good Bigfoot expressway. That said Professor Douchebag is so so annoying. I felt sad seeing Jeff Meldrum on the show, but hey if it gets him paid one not. Besides nothing he said was really silly or a joke.

I too thought the Ancient Aliens episode on this was silly, but the underground network of caverns sounds plausible. If these creatures do exist, then it would certainly explain why physical evidence of them has remained so elusive. Why do you find the cavern theory disagreeable?

Yea, I've seen the Dragon one. I posted a thread about it (with a link to the video) a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom