• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear’s Discarded Characters

metal-gear-solid-portable-ops-20061201022458958-000.jpg

Not exactly cut, but he was definitely a wasted opportunity. He (and the Successor project) was an interesting plotline and killing them both at the end of the game was unfortunate

Wouldn't have mattered either way Portable Ops wasn't directed by Kojima and he only considers it partial canon. Hence why it's never re-released or flashed back to in other titles. Hell, he never even mentions a single character.

However I loved that story.

ElFly

The Beauty and the Beast group wasn't a bad idea but the way their backstory was just narrated by Debrin was .... a waste?

The Beauty and the Beast group wasn't a bad idea but the way their backstory was just narrated by Debrin was .... a waste?

I recall none of them really from MGS4. I think there was one that camouflaged in a hide and seek game and one of them was a sniper?

yeah, MGS4 had the weakest crew of bosses outside of Peace Walker, but at least PW has the excuse that it was trying to be Metal Gear Monhun.

Top Bottom