• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Coming to PC September 15th

Durante

2 weeks is worse than it should be but far better than I expected.

(Personally I would have waited however long it takes, but I know not everyone is that patient :p)

Can't wait for Konami to start scratching their heads over their previously untapped but surprisingly huge Brazilian fanbase
lol

I really hope that's a mistake and the price quoted is actually $60, not £60. No way I'm paying £60 for a digital PC game, it's ridiculous.

Holdfing

I really hope that's a mistake and the price quoted is actually $60, not £60. No way I'm paying £60 for a digital PC game, it's ridiculous.

It says $60/£60/€70 on the official page. Yes, it is ridiculous.

EDIT: Or not? I'm pretty sure it said so somewhere official, now I only see the dollar and euro price.

Spaghetti

alas, from the press release:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN including METAL GEAR ONLINE, will retail with an SRP of €69.99/£59.99 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system; the Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft; and Steam

source

FLAguy954

This is way better than how Rocksar treats PC gamers. You have my money Konami
after a week of user impressions so I could see if there are any problems first

Ughhhh I actually really want that collectors edition... but on PC. I guess I can grab it through BB on ps4 with GCU for $80 sell the game, buy it on PC and keep the goodies.

Kezen

Banned
For the massive increase in fidelity i'll be getting with the PC version, this wait is nothing.

Huh we don't really know what improvements there will be if any. I don't think there will be as drastic differences between PC version at 1080p and PS4. There is certainly room for that (considering the hardware available on PC) but it depends on what plans they have for the PC.

I'm fine with console grade visuals if the PC Ground Zeroes enhancements are there.

Top Bottom