• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V to be released September 1st - Worldwide

NotLiquid

As mentioned in the now locked thread, a bit disappointed its not early Summer but I'm still pretty cool with this as long as the PC version launches along with the rest of the versions. I'm excited it's finally happening.

also rip "insiders"

roytheone

This isn't interesting to me until we have conformation that the PC version is day and date. Probably not the case, but you can hope, right?

He also says that for him this really is the final Metal Gear, even if there are more after this. It'll close the loop in the story (MG-MG2 and MGS-V).

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Well at least the suspense is over. GET HYPE BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!
mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

RAIDEN1

How slow have Konami been getting this game out of the blocks so to speak, they are quick to release the "prequel" part without any delays, yet progress on this game has been slow as a snail! September..WTF???

We'd be lucky if there's even a demo for it, say in July for instance...

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
To long of a wait, nust be true they moved the release date back go advertise the game let alone the gamer has advertised itseld anyways. Fuck you konami

Xater

Kojima says that Snake isn't going to talk much in MGSV. He compares him to Mad Max and says it'll be the characters around him that'll really expand the story.

The little VO in the "demo" worried me already. Sutherland probably was too expensive.

Angel_DvA

Finally a release date !! it's what I was waiting for, he could have release it earlier, especially for a game that won't launch until September, I hope the game will release on every platform at the same time, my PC is ready !!

DNAbro

How slow have Konami been getting this game out of the blocks so to speak, they are quick to release the "prequel" part without any delays, yet progress on this game has been slow as a snail! September..WTF???

We'd be lucky if there's even a demo for it, say in July for instance...

there is a demo for this game.

it's called Ground Zeroes

I'll still be chugging away at the Witcher 3 and Batman in June anyway so this is good.

I find it funny Kojima or Konami would get angry at it getting leaked, I mean they're getting the exact same reaction todsy as they would if it was announced tomorrow...

undu

I like what I'm hearing about episodic story and online being intertwined with the campaign.

8 months away -_-

I thought the game was done

They are bug testing and optimizing it. I'm glad they are taking there time instead of pull an Ubisoft and releasing it like yesterday.

Plus, June will be Batman month for me.

So pumped for this game. Btw, did he hint at co-op mayebe? "Other players are going to be able to join your mother base". PLEASE!!!

Jachaos

Wanted a summer release, now it pads the insane Fall line-up we're bound to have since this is 2015... oh well.

Auctopus

That date must SUCK for anyone going back to school. Good thing I've got bloodborne, witcher And a multitude of indies to hold me on until then.

The most hilarious part of this is it was to be an "IGN exclusive", yet sites like Eurogamer and Gamespot are reporting it before IGN and getting all the clicks thanks to this leak. Lol.

Xater

I'll still be chugging away at the Witcher 3 and Batman in June anyway so this is good.

I find it funny Kojima or Konami would get angry at it getting leaked, I mean they're getting the exact same reaction todsy as they would if it was announced tomorrow...

But IGN gets a bad deal out of this because everyone already knows.

Top Bottom