• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 Playstation Blog update? No?

Jtrizzy

mrkapawutzis said:
I'm getting the same email error. Didn't work in Safari or Firefox for me. Oh, when they ask for a gamer password 4-16 numbers in length does that mean the pass has to be all numerals or is alphanumeric possible?

all numerals. I wonder if this is just a Firefox on Mac issue. I did it on PC Firefox fine, excluding of course the five fucking times it took me to get it right.

SSM25

WTF do I need to do if I don't live in the states!!!!!!1!!!11

I live in MX by the way......alterno heeeeelp

daegan

As silly as the KONAMI ID stuff is, I'm kind of happy about it; if GAF has a hard time signing up, it should weed out everything that makes me not want to bother with XBL. :D

Is anyone having problems getting a confirmation e-mail for your Konami ID? I even asked to have it resent and it still hasn't arrived yet.

Riptwo

Marty Chinn said:
Is anyone having problems getting a confirmation e-mail for your Konami ID? I even asked to have it resent and it still hasn't arrived yet.
Mine was pretty much instantaneous, even when the site was getting hammered. Could be their end, but did you check the spam filter just in case?

Riptwo said:
Mine was pretty much instantaneous, even when the site was getting hammered. Could be their end, but did you check the spam filter just in case?
Yep, not being caught by spam. I even got an email for the MGO Beta key earlier.

Ok, I really don't get it. I change my e-mail address and I get a confirmation of the change. I click on resend verification and NOTHING shows up. I don't know what to do.

AkuMifune

Banned
Well I didn't qualify for the beta, any idea what information I need to alter to get qualified, or did it just reach the limit for now?

SuperPac

OMFG the MGS Saga Vol. 2 DVD I got has a 9-digit voucher code... it's supposed to be 12. The store doesn't accept my code, says it's invalid. WTF? :'( (Checked the PlayStation.com forums, a few other people've had this too...) argh.

Crateman

SSM25 said:
WTF do I need to do if I don't live in the states!!!!!!1!!!11

I live in MX by the way......alterno heeeeelp

-Get the Beta from the European store.
-Or be extremely lucky and manage to get an American Invitation.

Either way, I think it won't work if Konami uses country IP filtering. "Someone in Mexico playing the european Beta with a fake address on Spain?...You get the boot, sir! We don't care about your country!"

I just hope that my American beta account lives to tell the story... heck, it's the same fucking continent! One country away!

oneHeero

SuperPac said:
OMFG the MGS Saga Vol. 2 DVD I got has a 9-digit voucher code... it's supposed to be 12. The store doesn't accept my code, says it's invalid. WTF? :'( (Checked the PlayStation.com forums, a few other people've had this too...) argh.
I dont understand this. My Saga DVD came with 9digits only. When I went got the beta it only asked for the 9digit code not 12...

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
oneHeero said:
I dont understand this. My Saga DVD came with 9digits only. When I went got the beta it only asked for the 9digit code not 12...

that's weird mine asked for a 12 digit.

Top Bottom