• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: THE PHANTOM PAIN - E3 2014 Trailer (jp) [up: English]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdanVC

Amazing trailer oh my god, too much no-sense kicking and punching footage but great anyway. Dat release date, the hell? haha. Love the song used on the trailer, damn.

DAMN!

Not as good as the Red Band from last year, but not many things are.

Agreed. Can't wait for the English version of the trailer so I can know what they were saying.

As for Big Boss with
Skull Face
, I don't recall them encountering each other in GZ so Snake might just have no idea what he was responsible for. I could be mistaken though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
13075356633.jpg

sub_o

I actually didn't like it. There were a few good moments at the start and end but the middle was just a jumble of punches and kicks and knives being flashed.

I gotta agree with you, while I don't hate it, it's not as good as previous E3 or GDC trailer. Probably because the song doesn't manage to stir emotions like previous ones.

Still I hope that Kojima is trolling by leaking this trailer, and later on, another completely different trailer with NWA's Straight Out of Compton playing in the background.

The song felt really out of place but kojima wanted to tackle heavier issues and i don't I think I want that out of a MGS game.
Also, did anyone find it where how much knives were shown.

I have no idea what was going on but I liked it

(I've only played MGS2 and don't remember any of it lol)

I guess the game will be about the consequences of being at war? Or Jack Bauer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom